Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do females care if your get a boner while grinding with them at the club or a party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they love that **** man, thats the whole point of grinding is to get a fukn boner

Comment

if you get a booner you are all set, if you dont you have a problem.

Comment

Ha funny thread! just go natural

Comment

they like it, like that they can get you going rather easily.

Comment

Some girls try to act like they don't like it and I have had my fill but most of the time they like it. I have even had a chick tell me that me getting mahogany and sticking it in there crack turned them on.. So I would say they like it over all. **** get it close to the duke shoot as possible I always say..

Comment

Question: If you were a chick, and you were grinding against a guy in a club, and he DIDN'T get hard, would that help or hinder your self esteem?

Dumbass thread alert.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                Question: If you were a chick, and you were grinding against a guy in a club, and he DIDN'T get hard, would that help or hinder your self esteem?

Dumbass thread alert.
                Was thinking isn't the point in grinding to get you hard?

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post

Dumbass thread alert.
                  go put a dress on, get out there and check it out for yourself.

Comment

They love it and seach for it and if u dont get one ain't got it they aint fuking with you. Close thread.

Comment

seriously it depends on the female....

Comment

Working...
                      X