Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else here doesn't believe Sugar Adam Ali's BS about owning 5 bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did own one bar and it was featured on Bar Rescue (unfortunately this was the only clip I could find).

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yeah. He owns a gym too. Hired a black dude named Roosevelt. Do you believe him?
      Owning a gym isn't a huge accomplishment... I didn't even think about it when I posted.. that's not really for business as it is personal/hobby.. it's not like a huge weightlifting gym with all sorts of equipment.. it's a kickboxing/boxing gym so it basically consists of a big room with mats, punching bags, jump ropes, ring that we bought cheap from another defunct gym. We don't even have a staff. Co-owners who are close friends that I have known for years, they do everything, I just helped with funding/location.. literally only a few thousand dollars..

And yes I did hire a black guy named Roosevelt.. I don't know why that's so hard to believe.

But thank you for your concern

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        He did own one bar and it was featured on Bar Rescue (unfortunately this was the only clip I could find).

Lol...

I do find those owners to be funny...

Don't get high on your own supply.. I never drink during work and if I do drink there I always start a tab and pay it. I never take freebies because it's a slippery slope and then you end up like the guy in your video.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Nah I believe butler more. What's your Ssn so I can confirm
          843-77-9870

O+ blood type

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Owning a gym isn't a huge accomplishment... I didn't even think about it when I posted.. that's not really for business as it is personal/hobby.. it's not like a huge weightlifting gym with all sorts of equipment.. it's a kickboxing/boxing gym so it basically consists of a big room with mats, punching bags, jump ropes, ring that we bought cheap from another defunct gym. We don't even have a staff. Co-owners who are close friends that I have known for years, they do everything, I just helped with funding/location.. literally only a few thousand dollars..

And yes I did hire a black guy named Roosevelt.. I don't know why that's so hard to believe.

There you go with that thinking that I am looking for an argument. I was asking Han zfor his opinion. Hanz usually has some good thoughts.
            Have you ever seen me posting that I doubt you claim? The only reason this topic is on the burner is because I brought up the gym story and you hiring a Black guy that I thought was for the gym but you corrected me.

Comment

Lol...

I do find those owners to be funny...

Don't get high on your own supply.. I never drink during work and if I do drink there I always start a tab and pay it. I never take freebies because it's a slippery slope and then you end up like the guy in your video.
              That was a gay bar which was supposed to be main part of the joke but that clip did not really display that. Failed... On another note, I've never actually seen a bar owner wasted. I could never work at a bar because the temptation to drink all day would be too strong.

Comment

Is it too much to ask for one of the bars name?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  That was a gay bar which was supposed to be main part of the joke but that clip did not really display that. Failed... On another note, I've never actually seen a bar owner wasted. I could never work at a bar because the temptation to drink all day would be too strong.
                  You would be surprised how many bars owners get wasted.. I know of several. it's usually the local bars and not the trendier ones

It's a slippery slope,, a few years ago I found myself getting drunk after work a lot, because things were going ok, and I was loving life, but I started to realize I was drinking way too much and now limit myself to 2 maybe 3 nights of drinks.

It is a hell of a temptation, much like trying not to **** the staff or patrons..

All about will power.. don't get high on your own supply and don't get your meat where you make your bread.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Is it too much to ask for one of the bars name?
                    Yes.... I don't want you guys to troll our Facebook or yelp pages...

Sorry

I will say one is a restaurant/bar,,, one is seasonal summer bar, and one is more of a late night bar with bands or karaoke or whatever..

One of them is military veteran themed

Comment

Yes.... I don't want you guys to troll our Facebook or yelp pages...

Sorry

I will say one is a restaurant/bar,,, one is seasonal summer bar, and one is more of a late night bar with bands or karaoke or whatever..

One of them is military veteran themed
                      Is it in Chicago?

Comment

Working...
                      X