No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Canelo-GGG: May, September Are My Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    You ****ing stupid, inbred, hillbilly ****ing lame! Are you really that ****ing dumb??
    Where's the demand for this fight you clumsy mother****er?? Idk anybody who's asking for this fight, let alone pay for this piece of shet fight! I know your in love with Mayweather and Connor and you have both their nuttsacks imprinted in your chin...
    But think about it before you speak you stupid ass!
    I'll repeat this again. Just cause their two superstars doesn't necessarily mean they gonna sell big together.
    You saw what happened with Mayweather-berto. That ****ing fight was weak and people knew this so they decided not to pay for it. It was a total mismatch and people knew that. Granted Connor is a way bigger star than Berto but he has no business in the ring with Mayweather. That simple.
    Now you wanna keep being a stupid mother****er and keep being persistent then don't bother replying you ****ing punk!
    But you heard it from me first.
    This fight won't do more than 1.5 million ppv's. And in being generous with that estimate.
    Now when the fight happens and I prove you wrong I want you to message me and tell me that you was a stupid b itch for arguing with me in the first place and I was right all along.
    So till then **** off you piece of shet!

You can't fix stupid....^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      You can't fix stupid....^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Exactly! Glad you finally realize how stupid you really are and you can't debate with me Punk! So **** off!

Comment

Exactly! Glad you finally realize how stupid you really are and you can't debate with me Punk! So **** off!
        Once again you got it backwards....

You literally have to be a complete and utter idiot to think canelo-ggg outsells Floyd-Conor..

There really isn't anything to debate

Trying to claim somehow that canelo-ggg is the bigger fight, is the equivalent of trying to claim broner as fighter of the decade.. its just completely stupid

But keep going, it's funny to watch you flailing around in stupidity like a buffoon

Comment

You literally have to be a complete and utter idiot to think canelo-ggg outsells Floyd-Conor..

Trying to claim somehow that canelo-ggg is the bigger fight, is the equivalent of trying to claim broner as fighter of the decade.. its just completely stupid

But keep going, it's funny to watch you flailing around in stupidity like a buffoon
          You again? Get off my nutts punk! I thought I told you to **** off?
          Now stop swinging off my nutts b itch!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            That's what I think too.

Mayweather vs McGregor is simply a mega event. I feel Canelo vs GGG is a big event, but nowhere near the size.
            Biggest star in Boxing vs biggest star in MMA.

Both surpassed a million multiple times.

It's a no brainer which the bigger fight is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Just my opinion. It would take a relapsing alcoholic to go head to head with a PPV that is going to sell 3-4M buys.
              Lol no way #maymac sells that many buys.

Comment

You ****ing stupid, inbred, hillbilly ****ing lame! Are you really that ****ing dumb??
                Where's the demand for this fight you clumsy mother****er?? Idk anybody who's asking for this fight, let alone pay for this piece of shet fight! I know your in love with Mayweather and Connor and you have both their nuttsacks imprinted in your chin...
                But think about it before you speak you stupid ass!
                I'll repeat this again. Just cause their two superstars doesn't necessarily mean they gonna sell big together.
                You saw what happened with Mayweather-berto. That ****ing fight was weak and people knew this so they decided not to pay for it. It was a total mismatch and people knew that. Granted Connor is a way bigger star than Berto but he has no business in the ring with Mayweather. That simple.
                Now you wanna keep being a stupid mother****er and keep being persistent then don't bother replying you ****ing punk!
                But you heard it from me first.
                This fight won't do more than 1.5 million ppv's. And in being generous with that estimate.
                Now when the fight happens and I prove you wrong I want you to message me and tell me that you was a stupid b itch for arguing with me in the first place and I was right all along.
                So till then **** off you piece of shet!
                Mayweather-Berto didn't sell because Berto is unknown.

Conor McGregor is a massive star.

Star vs star always eqauls big money regardless and these are the two biggest stars in combat sports.

You're deluded if you honestly believe GGG-Canelo does better numbers.

Comment

• Floyd is no longer the PPV king. Canelo-Chavez smoked Floyd-Berto.

Floyd sells when he's up against other big opponents like ODLH, Canelo, or Pac. This is a joke fight that won't sell ish..

Comment

Bro this guy has a hard on for canelo, and he thinks he's tough dishing out threats from his PC in his parents basement, punk is his best insult, he's a total pos. Have your opinion, just know that if you don't type something nice about his lover, he gets all defensive and goes all keyboard warrior. He's also a racist and a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Mayweather-Berto didn't sell because Berto is unknown.

Conor McGregor is a massive star.

Star vs star always eqauls big money regardless and these are the two biggest stars in combat sports.

You're deluded if you honestly believe GGG-Canelo does better numbers.
                      Who the **** is talking to you punk?
                      Your just like a b itch butting in where it don't concern you!
                      Imma have to b itch slap you like the b itch that you are for getting in another man's business.
                      Now **** off you ****ing lame!

Comment

Working...
                      X