No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Not Making Money With TMT, Starts Driving Uber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ake-dawg View Post
    don't fighters typically have to fight to make money? Don't they also have to win to start making big money? Then, don't those same fighters have to actually do spend their money wisely? I've seen undefeated fighters driving hoopties because they have family responsibilities and haven't broken through for big money fights.
    he just made a comeback and maywether helped him get on the porter vs berto undercard.... If you have a glass chin and keep losing why would mayweather pay you? This article is a smear job on floyd as usual

Comment

Originally posted by robbie barrett View Post
      crawford beat him before he became an uber driver though.
      salido became a uber driver after he beat lomachenko... According to robert garcia he is a uber driver in arizona

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        arum is ripping off pac doe!!
        ARUM HAS BEEN ROBBING HIM FOR A DECADE BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH A GLASS CHIN BUM LIKE DULORME? EVEN SALIDO DRIVES A UBER IN ARIZONA ACCORDING TO ROBERT GARCIA LMFAO....... WHO IS ROBBING SALIDO DOEEEEE?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          people think rich people will look out for them.

Floyd is the same guy who called a contract hbo offered him $2m a fight a "slave contract". Same guy now says pbc fighters are getting paid too much, when i don't remember the last time a pbc fighter even made $2m.

It's not knocking floyd, floyd has always been about floyd. Just a friendly reminder that yeah you signed with a rich promoter doesn't mean he's going to make you rich. Don king didn't become become rich and powerful by paying out big purses.
          danny and thurman both just made 2 million..... Thurman made 2 million for the guerrero fight also and almost 2 million for the porter fight also....

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            what is he doing with his money?
            what money? He just had an untelevised fight after a year on the porter vs berto card.... He might have gotten 10 k for that....

Comment

Hardly surprising though. I don't think there's a much money in boxing as people think, unless you're past a certain level and especially when you factor in everything else.

How much would a guy like Dulorme really make for a fight? - then take away tax, cuts for managers/promoters, trainer, training camp expenses etc. etc. etc. If you're fighting once a year like him and your purse isn't great and you have all those cuts and expenses coming out of it, then it probably doesn't equate to a decent living wage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Hardly surprising though. I don't think there's a much money in boxing as people think, unless you're past a certain level and especially when you factor in everything else.

How much would a guy like Dulorme really make for a fight? - then take away tax, cuts for managers/promoters, trainer, training camp expenses etc. etc. etc. If you're fighting once a year like him and your purse isn't great and you have all those cuts and expenses coming out of it, then it probably doesn't equate to a decent living wage at all.
                A lot of boxers have 9 to 5s...honestly I just took this as Floyd getting smarter and more responsible. I know for a fact he was spending a lot of money on his early signees. (Knew one of his fighters personally).

I think he learned his lesson about trying to take care of your fighters lifestyle. Notice how you don't see all those guys around him all the time like you used to. I'm sure he lost a few 100k (maybe a few million) trying to take care of those guys.

Btw Salido drives an Uber too. Some of those drivers make bank lol

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  he just made a comeback and maywether helped him get on the porter vs berto undercard.... If you have a glass chin and keep losing why would mayweather pay you? This article is a smear job on floyd as usual
                  HaHa, Mayweather helped him? Floyd only ever helps himself, which is just the way he is. Realistically, any promotional outfit set up by these guys is for photo op's primarily, not support.

He is what he is and not everything is a slur so why so sensitive? none of this shlt affects us anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                    just run up in his gym with a few of your homies and take his ****, I heard theirs no push back from any of those dudes so be easy to come up off them nerds.
                    And when he gets killed your little b1tch ašś will be the one to blame. Nerd

Comment

Originally posted by johnny rubber View Post
                      haha, mayweather helped him? Floyd only ever helps himself, which is just the way he is. Realistically, any promotional outfit set up by these guys is for photo op's primarily, not support.

He is what he is and not everything is a slur so why so sensitive? None of this shlt affects us anyway.
                      funny you say floyd only helps himself like a lying scumbag but dozens of people who are employed to him give examples of his generosity..... He has 2 champions you dumb bum..... Keep washing dishes instead of hating on a legend....

Comment

Working...
                      X