Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin -175 Canelo +137 LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is not a physically strong fighter. period.

Maidana is stronger than Canelo.

Canelo allowed Floyd to dictate the pace of their fight and never imposed his physical strength.

standing there like a scared female by an old 147er. disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No explanation?

Shorter reach is an advantage on the inside. This is a fact, basic common sense really.
      I dont think youve boxed before, much more difficult to actually get in the inside and fight, then to fight from a far. You are at a disadvantage the whole time till you finally get in the inside, and if the taller fighter is also a good inside fighter, then you are even more effed. the taller fighter can hit yuo from a distance you cant hit him, the distance you hit him, he can still hit you. Stop trolling loser

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        lol this is trolling on dumbest level,Floyd outboxed him ,he wasnt stronger.
        Nope floyd walked him back.

into the corner like above and onto the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Nope floyd walked him back.

into the corner like above and onto the ropes.

so if you walk somebody back you are stronger ? LMAO im done with you.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Ali weighed 215..... Tyson weighed 218, that is a minuscule difference for HWs so yes height and reach would determine who is bigger.

But at lower weights it doesn't work that way, for instance would you say Paul Williams is bigger than Canelo or Golovkin?? I wouldn't personally. Would you say Postol is bigger than Shawn Porter??
            My point is not that height is the only determining factor in size, but it plays a major part no doubt. Williams would be considered bigger than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              I dont think youve boxed before, much more difficult to actually get in the inside and fight, then to fight from a far. You are at a disadvantage the whole time till you finally get in the inside, and if the taller fighter is also a good inside fighter, then you are even more effed. the taller fighter can hit yuo from a distance you cant hit him, the distance you hit him, he can still hit you. Stop trolling loser
              So you admit a shorter reach is an advantage on the inside. I was right. That's all you had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                So you admit a shorter reach is an advantage on the inside. I was right. That's all you had to say.
                failure in life

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  so if you walk somebody back you are stronger ? LMAO im done with you.

Yes. it's strength. Why couldn't Canelo makes his strength an issue like Maidana did?

Canelo is simply not a physical fighter.

Canelo only looks like a strong fighter due to his body.

He is not a physical fighter.

he's a good combination puncher yes. with average MW power. yes.

he is not actually strong. he was walked into the ropes by Liam Smith at will.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Why do they have weight classes then? Why not height or reach classes?
                    Any fool can pig out and eat himself into a division. If you think weight is all it takes to compete in a division then I have some bad newz...... the guys who are taller and longer almost always are at an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                      failure in life
                      You agreed with me. That's all that matters. I was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X