Collapse
No announcement yet.

False rape accusations deserve at least 5 year prison sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men need to make smarter choices, because there will likely never be mandatory sentences for a woman who falsely accuses a man of rape or assault. The pendulum has swung in favor of feminism in the 21st century, if anything you will have a harder time proving your innocence today. Best to get to know a girl and make sure she is reasonably sober when you two get at it for the first time. If a girl is sloppy drunk walk away, just not worth it. Don't be a jerk afterwards and just not call or close the loop.

It's worth doing a Google search on anyone you meet. Never know what you can find out, maybe she has a history. Check her Facebook page; does she look sketchy, are all or most of her photos taken in "party-mode" with a drink and acting like a frat-girl? Might be fun for a while but volatile in the end. Make smarter choices. If you have money, don't flaunt it, because you attract the sharks along with the mermaids.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      False rape isn't a big problem.

The real problem is real rape.

There are millions of rapes that happen that aren't even reported.

A lot of loser, desperate dudes out there.

Can't get laid without forcing chicks or getting them drunk or drugging them.
      Lmao! Automatically put that cape on and ran to defend vagina...lmao!

It's a lot of things that go unreported. Also, women raping is also an issue, usually banging minors. Don't just blame men. Rape as a whole is a problem.

It's not okay for a woman to falsely accuse, ruin a man's life, and walk around like nothing happened. So, false rape is a problem!

Take that sad ass excuse about "can't get laid without forcing chicks" somewhere else. Men are jacking off, buying dolls, and hookers at an all time high. We live in an era where a lot of men don't even want to deal with a woman much.

In comparison to other countries, America doesn't have a rape culture. You're being delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Rape accusation sentences should be treated as equally severely as rape convictions.

I mean you're ruining a man's ****ing life.
        I agree.

It blows my mind that these b1tches in this thread think that men are out here just raping women all the time. It simply isn't true.

It's the classic brainwashing: If anyone questions the wrong doing of a woman, find a way to blame the man, deflect.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          Lmao! Automatically put that cape on and ran to defend vagina...lmao!

It's a lot of things that go unreported. Also, women raping is also an issue, usually banging minors. Don't just blame men. Rape as a whole is a problem.

It's not okay for a woman to falsely accuse, ruin a man's life, and walk around like nothing happened. So, false rape is a problem!

Take that sad ass excuse about "can't get laid without forcing chicks" somewhere else. Men are jacking off, buying dolls, and hookers at an all time high. We live in an era where a lot of men don't even want to deal with a woman much.

In comparison to other countries, America doesn't have a rape culture. You're being delusional.
          Didn't say false rape accusations is ok.

Just that it's not a big problem.

Also didn't specify america.

Me: captain save a hoe

You: general preserve a dick

Don't hate on chicks cause most dudes prefer women over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Did you see me claim it was a fact?

I just went with the numbers you threw out there for an example of how common it could be. Don't blame me for your numbers lol.
            The numbers I threw out were to point out their insignificance.

No one has real numbers tbh.

The number is probably too small to even bother tracking.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              Left Hook Tua is legit ******ed.

Hope he hasn't reproduced.
              Depending on how young you are, ling ling.

You could be one of mine.

Your ******ness you can blame on me.

Your tiny wee wee is from your mom side though.

Comment

Funny how the Internet works.

Everyone crying over something that rarely happens and when you point it out, you're anti man.

Notice I never said anything about not punishing women who did this.

I'm all for severely punishing them.

I just pointed out it rarely happens and not a big problem.

Comment

The numbers I threw out were to point out their insignificance.

No one has real numbers tbh.

The number is probably too small to even bother tracking.
                  Apparently there's been a few studies on this & two of the more professionally done studies have came up with a 8% false accusation number.

So if that number is correct or close to it that means ~5,200 men a year are being sent to prison for a rape they didn't commit. Thats hardly a huge number as you suggest, but its also not an insignificant number either.

Comment

Funny how the Internet works.

Everyone crying over something that rarely happens and when you point it out, you're anti man.

Notice I never said anything about not punishing women who did this.

I'm all for severely punishing them.

I just pointed out it rarely happens and not a big problem.
                    All you've done is make a conjectural statement with zero stats backing it up.

Comment

Didn't say false rape accusations is ok.

Just that it's not a big problem.

Also didn't specify america.

Me: captain save a hoe

You: general preserve a dick

Don't hate on chicks cause most dudes prefer women over you.
                      Lmao!!! That was a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X