Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    best post of this thread.

Comment

We need to test out our new nuclear devices...

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
        They can't be great AGAIN when they were never great in the first place.
        I suggest you do a little research into the Ottoman Empire

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          You think Somalia will ever be great again?
          Somalia is a never been countrty, But they have a chance to become a somebody since they just elected and AMERICAN citizen as their new leader. ( I hope this leader RUN is a SECULAR government...)

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
            They can't be great AGAIN when they were never great in the first place.
            Perhaps you should start reading at least one of your COLLECTION son......

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              I suggest you do a little research into the Ottoman Empire
              The OTTOMAN empire is one of the siettiest empire there was.. ( The sick man or Europe was "coined" for the Ottoman empire.......).
              Nothing good came out of that empire son......

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                We need to test out our new nuclear devices...

There is no NEW nuclear device, American became stagnant after the cold war....

Comment

some of y'all need to go read a lil but on the interference America and other nations have caused in those countries. It's hard to get anywhere when people keep coming and blowing you the **** up. For your oil then leave a government leader that doesn't care about the people but only the relation ship of the people putting money in his pocket.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/usmid.../me070909b.htm

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    some of y'all need to go read a lil but on the interference America and other nations have caused in those countries. It's hard to get anywhere when people keep coming and blowing you the **** up. For your oil then leave a government leader that doesn't care about the people but only the relation ship of the people putting money in his pocket.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/usmid.../me070909b.htm
                    America do not need their OIL...Your lack of education shows whenever oil is mentioned. it's the propaganda of ISLAMIST TURDS who never went to school at all.

American must send the MARINES to TRIPOLI for the 3rd time........To rid us of the plague we call ISLAM!.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X