No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ed Brown, 25, Passes Away Sunday Following Fatal Gunshot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    No, I was saying I don't think the guy knows what he's talking about.
    My bad

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
      He must have had ties to gangs or something. A professional boxer, he could have been a high up member in a gang.

Just speculation but there are bad parts in Chicago. Black on Black crime there is overwhelming. They call it Chiraq. The list of talented Rappers killed and rappers convicted for murder is Long. Time to make a change

Look at this culture they have a 15 year old boy acting this way. Gangsta rap music is influencing and brain washing the youth.

Bingo

The kid in the video is also dead. I believe he was shot in the face

And then at the funeral, his parents had to stop the service because the "kids" got so rowdy they almost knocked over the casket

Once the kids were asked to leave the funeral service, they went to the parking lot where they chatted a bunch of murderous melodies.

The only reason these music companies continue to push this poison and promote this genocide is because they make a $$$ killing.... But I guarantee you if there were Jews making music chanting "kill that Jew or let's holocaust dem Jews" the music would be taking off the airways ASAP.

If the Jewish execs that promote this genocide were losing children at the rate the African American men are dying, the music would've been taken off the airways 20 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        You are wrong, sir.

He was involved in 2 other shootings, one for which he served 10 months in the pen.

He also 'lost his mother to violence', in the nightclub stampede, according to the article.

According to the video of the fight of his posted, he'd been in 3 shooting incidences, and wounded 8 times.

It could have been they had faulty information, or perhaps not (this would be the 4th, if they were accurate--and if they were accurate, he'd been shot 8 times over 3 incidences).

I'm not judging the dude at all, and it's a sad thing for boxing to lose a talent like that; and honestly I think it should be blasted all over the media that a young black undefeated boxer was a victim of gun violence in Chicago; though indeed it won't be.

It never is useful to distort facts, though.
        Definitely wrong on my behalf. I just don't see the point in judging a young man that just lost his life. It is what it is though.

Comment

Working...
        X