Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol..i told ya'll Lucas was GGG before GGG..just read this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      Matthysse is going to put Garcia out with the straight right. I think this fight ends inside of 8.
      Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Garcia knows everyone is looking out for his left hook so he will try the right like he did in the Judah fight.....I'm rewatching it right now. He throws that punch really wide and steps to the side (it looks kind of weird when he throws it). I think Matthysse catches him with a counter left hook inside of his wide right and drops him.
      Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      Garcia was hurt against Judah.
      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Same thing I was going to say. A body shot will have Garcia ready to go, and the right hand will finish it.
      Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Tranny is gonna be hurt by a body shot and will get finished with a straight right.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Against both Morales and Judah he was stunned.
      Most people DKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        No way man, Garcia is a lot more durable. I'm not even sure Matthysse wins this fight, his fans are getting ahead of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Is that thread an apology thread for Danny boy now that he is facing John Molina Jr.?

Grats Danny won a close fight vs a guy who took on everybody without hesitating, an old school fighter who got way more respect from real boxing fans than Danny will ever receive.
          Based on what you are saying, Matthyssee should be considered an ATG when he retires. After all, Roberto Duran took on everybody and he is considered an ATG by the fans on this message board. All you have to do to be considered an ATG on this board is to fight the best fighters. It doesn't matter if you lose to all of them like Duran did, you will still be considered an ATG because of your willingness to fight them.

Comment

Those were the days. I remember the threads after Lucas KO Pederson, and then before Garcia sign to fight Lucas, then when he signed to fight Lucas and then the aftermath.

Comment

what punch would make lucas quit & then retire?

Comment

Garcia hasn't done a great deal since this win, which was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  lol..i told ya'll Lucas was GGG before GGG..just read this thread
                  Yea, this thread is a fukin classic full of bimbos and their idiotic predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Garcia hasn't done a great deal since this win, which was a good one.
                    who gives a shlt, he won the fight that 95% of people said he'd get exposed and KO'd in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                      what punch would make lucas quit & then retire?
                      A punch to the nose or eye

Comment

Working...
                      X