No announcement yet.

Would you pay for Sept 7th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I'm here till Feb or March... That's actually 8-9 months. Damnnnn!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    It's all good, it'll arrive soon enough, ha! Save up as many days as you can so you can pretty much leave early and get that PTO.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I'm here till Feb or March... That's actually 8-9 months. Damnnnn!

It's all good, it'll arrive soon enough, ha! Save up as many days as you can so you can pretty much leave early and get that PTO.
      Yea, I'm gonna be spending a good amount in the coming month but by the time next year comes around I'll have plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lol. He was Cuban and we're thin as it is already. NSB is doing us no favors.

That's true... most probably were banned right after Rigo beat the brakes off Donaire. NSB is... was, pro-Donaire to the fullest. If Rigo is going to continue training there, I'll let you know, like I said before (Mayweather), I'm already good with the gym so I can see if they'll let us roll by to check out the training. Rigo is the one of the best technicians the sport has seen... and nobody in FL cares, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lol. He was Cuban and we're thin as it is already. NSB is doing us no favors.

That's true... most probably were banned right after Rigo beat the brakes off Donaire. NSB is... was, pro-Donaire to the fullest. If Rigo is going to continue training there, I'll let you know, like I said before (Mayweather), I'm already good with the gym so I can see if they'll let us roll by to check out the training. Rigo is the one of the best technicians the sport has seen... and nobody in FL cares, sadly.
          The guy was banned before the Rigo fight, a while back. I think it was over a Broner - Gamboa argument. I'm planning on going to Florida next month, mid to late June. If Rigo fights in Florida next we'll see how much they really care about him.

Comment

I would pay more than that just to see Garica-Matthysse.

That is probably the fight I want to see more than anything at the moment.

Matthysse is slowly becoming one of my current favourites.

Comment

I wish the card would look like this:
              Lucas vs Garcia
              Quillin vs whoever
              Peterson vs Judah

Just cause I wanna see Quillin live. But if they take the card to Boardwalk Hall or MSG there's a bigger chance of them adding Quillin to the event.

Comment

Working...
              X