Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland training, eager to get back in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara needs somebody worth the eliminator. Throw Kirkland in there with him.

Not expecting Kirkland in the ring any time soon tbh.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bring on the Ishida rematch.

Comment

With Kirklands fighting style, Garcia is a great choice for a trainer "but" Garcia's style of training requires his pupil to have a solid chin which Kirkland doesnt have. Garcia is an exciting choice for Kirkland but lets just see if its beneficial, hopefully Kirkland takes a couple ten rounders before he gets back in with any top 10 fighters and if he were smart, he'd steer clear of a Molina rematch.

Comment

He has one defeat by ko in 30+ bouts and his chin is suspect? Hows that, has he been down 10 times? Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            He has one defeat by ko in 30+ bouts and his chin is suspect? Hows that, has he been down 10 times? Ray.
            its suspect cause soon as someone touch him on the chin he goes down.

but robert and him is a bad fit, I needs a strength and condition coach more then he needs a trainer, which ann wolfe played both roles.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
              Bring on the Ishida rematch.
              Ishida's fighting Trip G. Im sure Ishida will be ruined after the fight, he can take some hits.

Comment

Canelo would murk this foo...

Comment

Boxing fans need more James Kirkland in their lives. It's a very healthy dose of boxing goodness. I can't think of anybody who doesn't like to watch Kirkland's style and he's just a badass in the ring.
                  I just rewatched Kirkland-Angulo last night, my lord what a great fight that was. Total slugfest while it lasted but Kirkland was mostly in control all the way sans the first knock down. His style is grueling, tough, and based on stamina. If you can't keep up with him, he tears you down

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    when Kirk came home from the pen I was hyped up...even after the Ishida ****, I was still hyped up....after the Molina craziness, still was hyped....NOW, I'm like whatever man....still my dude but he can't be on the shelf so long and expect to be a force like that....Garcia is solid, sounds like a relationship that could work...still a hardcore Kirk fan but just not hyped no more...don't get it twisted, as soon as he comeback I'll be stoked...thats all it takes...Kirk vs ANYBODY....but all this other stuff just turns me off
                    I feel bad for him. Other's get credit because he didn't want to fight injured for peanuts. That's crazy to me. What kind of promoter tries to feed an injured fighter to their star baby?? Then there are those that acted like it was Kirklands fault for not signing to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Boxing fans need more James Kirkland in their lives. It's a very healthy dose of boxing goodness. I can't think of anybody who doesn't like to watch Kirkland's style and he's just a badass in the ring.
                      I just rewatched Kirkland-Angulo last night, my lord what a great fight that was. Total slugfest while it lasted but Kirkland was mostly in control all the way sans the first knock down. His style is grueling, tough, and based on stamina. If you can't keep up with him, he tears you down
                      It was a pretty badass fight. I think I'll watch it again too.

Comment

Working...
                      X