Victor Ortiz's Die Hard 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz's Die Hard 2...

"How can the same quit happen to the same guy twice?"

I only just heard about this, I didn't download the fight because I assumed it was just a formality. But...wow.

There was me thinking that Peterson had boxing's prestigious "**** of the Year Award" on a lock (with the unforgettable "I didn't use steroids for this upcoming fight... it was the last fight I cheated in.") but Ortiz is doing fine, fine work here.

Talking of Die Hard, Ortiz did actually once train to be an actor. But when it came to shoot the movie, he protested. "I'm not saying lines from a script... I'm gonna be the best actor in the world, but I'm a young man, I'm not supposed to be saying lines."

Comment

He didn't quit.

His jaw blew off his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        He didn't quit.

His jaw blew off his face.
        how did the fight end?

Comment

Ortiz is definitely giving Peterson a run for his money. Prior to last night I hadn't thought anybody could top that 'roid taking ****, but damn it all Victor did us proud.

Comment

You think he could be the first to win the award twice, Emo?

Comment

He very well could be. It's a tough one between he and Lamont right now, though. I can't call it.

The real question here is will anybody else step up to the plate in the next 6 months? There's still plenty of fights left for someone to act a **** in.

Comment

I really feel like those two are pros.

Having said that, if Haye gets a Big Klit fight and does another "toe" routine, he might edge it.

I put that one in for Kev, he said I wasn't reaching a high enough Brit bash quota

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X