Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better player Scottie Pippen or Dwayne Wade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
    lmao y cause its devestating to your arguments???????? its simple true fact..
    Nah, trust me what u saying ain't devasting to anything but as soon as Jordan had a full off season to get in basketball mode the next year a chip was won.u gave ur boy pip a full off season and not even a trip to the finals.

Comment

and yeah we all forget that since Jordan was better by such a wide margin that he did win a championship with the Wizards when he played...(no excuses) he didnt win one without Pippen either...
      Lol you're talking about a 40 year old Jordan. Pippen couldn't win on the Rockets with Olajuwon and Barkley as teammates. Pippen also had Wallace, Steve Smith, Sabonis, Grant, Wells, etc. on a very talented Blazers team. Neither team ever even made the finals. Put Jordan on those squads and they win titles.

Comment

Wade is a better scorer than Pippen but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          Lol you're talking about a 40 year old Jordan. Pippen couldn't win on the Rockets with Olajuwon and Barkley as teammates. Pippen also had Wallace, Steve Smith, Sabonis, Grant, Wells, etc. on a very talented Blazers team. Neither team ever even made the finals. Put Jordan on those squads and they win titles.
          well werent Barkley and Olojuwan at the ends of their careers as well????????? wouldnt that be same thing as an old Jordan..and come on man...Barkley???? he was the reason they lost......the Blazers thing...yeah they shouldve won it...but if I remember right...the whole team choked a huge chicken specially Wallace...i could be wrong.....and well honestly...put Jordan on those teams...mayb...mayb they dont win it.....cant just say tho ohhhhhhh they wouldve won...cause well..its like last year...Wade, Lebron, Bosh...its in the bag..........erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....wrong it wasnt....so till it happens the shouldve couldve wouldve argument is invalid....if Jordan was just soooooooo gr8 he wouldve won it in a wheelchair...lmao..thats a lil exaggerated but still u get my poiint...lol but yeah Jordan was gr8 i'm sayen....just not as gr8 without Pippen

Comment

you know....lmao...all this talk bout Pippen, Jordan and whom was whom....I got to thinken...it wasnt Jordan, it wasnt Pippen...the real man whom won the championships was...drum rollllllllllllllllllllll.......guess it shouldve been obvious and one of us shouldve mentioned this b4 now.......PHIL JACKSON...he's the man whom was behind the championship

Comment

hoping Kobe wins one without Phil

Comment

well werent Barkley and Olojuwan at the ends of their careers as well????????? wouldnt that be same thing as an old Jordan..and come on man...Barkley???? he was the reason they lost......the Blazers thing...yeah they shouldve won it...but if I remember right...the whole team choked a huge chicken specially Wallace...i could be wrong.....and well honestly...put Jordan on those teams...mayb...mayb they dont win it.....cant just say tho ohhhhhhh they wouldve won...cause well..its like last year...Wade, Lebron, Bosh...its in the bag..........erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....wrong it wasnt....so till it happens the shouldve couldve wouldve argument is invalid....if Jordan was just soooooooo gr8 he wouldve won it in a wheelchair...lmao..thats a lil exaggerated but still u get my poiint...lol but yeah Jordan was gr8 i'm sayen....just not as gr8 without Pippen
                You're a funny guy. You're right Jordan>Pippen. It's hard for one player to be responsible for a series loss. Btw, of course Jordan couldn't win by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  You're a funny guy. You're right Jordan>Pippen. It's hard for one player to be responsible for a series loss. Btw, of course Jordan couldn't win by himself.
                  lol...all i was really tryna say is that Barkley and Hakeem were damn near 40 as well so if a 40 year old Jordan gets discredited for his crappy seasons with Washington, then a 40 year old Barkely and Hakeem should as well...They brought Pippen down a level, lol...and ur right one player cant solely be blamed for a series loss technicly it does take a whole team....however if youve got a guy who has been a beast and is the one the team has been counten on all year then all of a sudden he sucks....not much time to regroup and re-strategize....

Comment

Is Scottie really winning this?

GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG

Pippen

1,178 1,053 34.9 .473 .326 .704 6.4 5.2 2.0 0.8 16.1

Wade

574 566 37.3 .485 .290 .770 5.1 6.3 1.8 1.0 25.3

Not to mention Wade is one if not the best defensive guard in the NBA. The fact that he has similar rebound and block percentages despite being 4 inches smaller than Pippen shows his greatness in the defensive end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Wade is a all time great player. Enjoy him while he lasts.

But C'MON MAN.....

You must have stopped watching basketball when Jordan retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X