Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pacquiao really refused Floyd OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Pacquiao really refused Floyd OST?

Floyd asked for OST where 99.9999% of the boxers out there didn't take Floyd OST except Floyd in his own fights to save his face. Those boxers who talked about OST not any single of them took Floyd OST (like Hopkins) as well. Now the question is...did Pac really refused Floyd OST?
    Last edited by boxer.exposed; 07-21-2011, 04:39 AM.

Well how many boxers do you know who asked for a 10 million dollar penalty??

How many boxers file lawsuits because their feelings got hurt?

How many boxer blame their shoes on a loss???

Yep just our little congressman pacquiao has the issues

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
      Floyd asked for OST where 99.9999% of the boxers out there didn't take Floyd OST except Floyd in his own fights to save his face. Those boxers who talked about OST not any single of them took Floyd OST (like Hopkins) as well. Now the question is...did Pac really refused Floyd OST?
      That was just a big mess. I couldn't make out what the hell this guy was trying to say. And now I don't even want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Yep just our little congressman Pacquiao has the issues
        How many boxer's ignore the weight limit they agreed to fight at and come in over for even more of an advantage, because the fine they have to pay is only a small fraction of their multi million dollar purse.

Floyd can't be trusted, thats why a $10 million per a lb fine was justifiable.

Defamation of character not hurt feeling? Ever heard of the law?

How many boxer turn down a $50 million pay day to go on vacation and spend time with his family and then assault his family allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          That was just a big mess. I couldn't make out what the hell this guy was trying to say. And now I don't even want to know.
          Floyd asked for 2 months OST. Did Pac said no and never? No! Pac said Ok but negotiated for cut-off days in which was quite fair enough considering the USADA 19 days cut-off they gave in Floyd vs Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Yep just our little congressman pacquiao has the issues
            and how many boxers stole an iphone and threatened to beat his children when they tried to stop someone beating their mother?

Comment

if he didn't then we should have seen the fight, right? floyd agreed to all of pac's demands but pac refused ost which both of them are going to take.

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                if he didn't then we should have seen the fight, right? floyd agreed to all of pac's demands but pac refused ost which both of them are going to take.
                Aren't you forgetting, "I going to take a year or two out of boxing to spend time with my familly"

Floyd Mayweather June 2010

Comment

The first time they negotiated for a fight, Pacquiao's camp walked away when the OST was brought up, so yes, Pacquiao refused OST. Regardless of the hate you might have for Floyd, Manny did refuse the tests

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Aren't you forgetting, "I going to take a year or two out of boxing to spend time with my familly"

Floyd Mayweather June 2010
                    i think that was after the first nego broke down due to pac's insistence of having 21days, then 14days cutoff.

Comment

Working...
                    X