No announcement yet.

I have been a fan of Khan since 2004, but he's starting to piss me off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    Heh, Dmitry "The Hebrew Hammer/Zion Lion/Kosher Kid" Salita was also ranked number 1 by the WBA and mandatory challenger so I wouldnt read to into those rankings by corrupt boxing bodies.
    ...AND the WBC too?

Seems to me your American fighters can't come up to scratch as Kotelnik and Khan have been showing.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
      ...AND the WBC too?

Seems to me your American fighters can't come up to scratch as Kotelnik and Khan have been showing.
      Kotelnik is a good eastern european from Ukraine fighter that does every thing well nothing great only problem is his work rate. Also yes Khan is good but is he Asian so dont get to excited to claim him as one of your own.

I would rather see Khan-Ortiz, Khan-Peterson or even Khan - Alexander or Khan-Katsidis before Khan - Bradley. Instead we get...... McCloskey, Who?

Comment

lol..i got another fan............

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          Kotelnik is a good eastern european from Ukraine fighter that does every thing well nothing great only problem is his work rate. Also yes Khan is good but is he Asian so dont get to excited to claim him as one of your own.

I would rather see Khan-Ortiz, Khan-Peterson or even Khan - Alexander or Khan-Katsidis before Khan - Bradley. Instead we get...... McCloskey, Who?
          Who trained Khan?

His dad?

This isn't racial. Its about boxing talent and where its growing and how your fast food generation isn't good for boxing.

Khan's family, the way he was raised and the environment he was raised in involved a boxing gym that was good enough to put him on the road he's on.

Its the same level of fighter he faced and Kotelnik faced to get to the level he's at that McCloskey will have faced too.

Just Peterson and Ortiz have been getting their fights on HBO and Salita was NEVER Ring magazine top ten.
          Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 02-06-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            Who trained Khan?

His dad?

This isn't racial. Its about boxing talent and where its growing and how your fast food generation isn't good for boxing.

Khan's family, the way he was raised and the environment he was raised in involved a boxing gym that was good enough to put him on the road he's on.

Its the same level of fighter he faced and Kotelnik faced to get to the level he's at that McCloskey will have faced too.

Just Peterson and Ortiz have been getting their fights on HBO and Salita was NEVER Ring magazine top ten.
            Hold the phone. The US is no longer good for boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Hold the phone. The US is no longer good for boxing?
              Nah just the ones that don't cut the mustard anymore.

My point is Peterson is being touted as the far superior fight when I think this fight is better and the boy is badmouthing a sound contender.

So I loosened my lip and got continental cos he was tying to make it racial. When its apparent theres a continental bias affecting his judgement.
              Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 02-06-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Bradley said he will fight Khan in April.

Prescott said he will fight Khan.

The maidana fight was good, but Khan spent a long ass time making the fight.

Paulie was pretty much a fight Khan was gonna win.

Salita is a bum.

Kotelnik was a good win only because we saw what he didto Alexander

The Bradley fight is not a done deal yet...

Since Khan's team have showed they are greedy.

I can see why they didn't take a big fight now, just realised he has a 3 fight deal with GbP.

So use this bum fight and ask for more for Bradley.

Seriously Khan and his team are sneaky. He is showing me signs that he will be a damn gold digger and probably will duck people.

Let's wait and see, but he is reminding me of Haye. Skillful, i use to really like him, but too much bulkshiet now.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  lol..i got another fan............
                  Yes you're gay, you can't even deny it how gay you come across on the net, it's like you're tryin to defend pacman on the roids issue as a double psychology for your gay love for Floyd

Comment

Khan fought Maidana in Dec, they could have made other fights.

Tune up fight? Meh is he Cotto?

Believe me when I say I am more a Khan fan and know about him more than maybe a few on here.

Heck I have been to a fight as well.

However that doesn't mean he should be excused.

I got a good chin, I took his best shots, I got a good chin, I wasn't hurt, you saw him hrow his best shots, my chin is good, I got a good chin me.

Mcloskey is a a top ten guy, he is a very dangerous fighter, we trained hard, we worked on my jab, i prove to the critics that in my last fight I got a good chin, we got a good chin. Everyone else asked three times their bggest payday and priced themsleves out.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Brook is a WW? Why not handle business first at JWW?

You call McCloskey a bum? Yet you asked Khan to fight Prescott?

Put it this way, if a midget beat you up, but he's still a midget, he still beat you up.

mcclowskey adds nothig to Khan's resume much like Salita.

Prescott would at least be a win on a guy who defeated him.

Comment

Working...
                      X