Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux‏- "I won’t let you down. They will have to kill me in there"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell is writting this for him anyway and how does this work?

The guy doesn't speak English. Does he narrate in Spanish what he wants to say and some translator writes it directly on twitter? Also if some translator is doing it why are there so many typos?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Rigo has some gems in his twitter lol

To know that yourself, unprovoked, dogged another fighter for quitting and then quit yourself, its the ultimate hypocrisy. I know people say all kinds of stuff like 'Ill knock him out' etc, but these tweets are focussing on the quitting part, which is 100% in your control

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
        Who the hell is writting this for him anyway and how does this work?

The guy doesn't speak English. Does he narrate in Spanish what he wants to say and some translator writes it directly on twitter? Also if some translator is doing it why are there so many typos?
        He said it was him probably using a online translator

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          He said it was him probably using a online translator
          Online translators don't do typos like "loose" instead of lose or "nite" instead of night.

Comment

FFS... lol.
            For years, I've been annoyed by "Rigotards" saying he was such a badass with a mean streak. "The Jackall". Knocking out everyone in sparring. He'd gnaw his own hand off in the ring if he had to. And, I admit, I finally bought into that shyt.
            Then, he had that look, "Can I go home now? This boy is being mean to me..."

Comment

WHOA!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                FFS... lol.
                For years, I've been annoyed by "Rigotards" saying he was such a badass with a mean streak. "The Jackall". Knocking out everyone in sparring. He'd gnaw his own hand off in the ring if he had to. And, I admit, I finally bought into that shyt.
                Then, he had that look, "Can I go home now? This boy is being mean to me..."
                Beware the hype train, friend.

It is always so tempting.

Comment

Loma is still one of the best, I can't believe im in a boxing forum and im seeing people think that this erases all of his achievements.

He went into the fight verbally saying he would not quit.. quit during the fight,, something was wrong. whether he was outclassed or not

Comment

Lampley said during the Salido fight that in great fights no one really cares who wins or loses, like Ward vs Gatti, he said he asked people who won the fight and they can't remember, they just remember it was a great fight. Rigo didn't even try to make it a fight, he had a look of absolute terror on his face. If he dug deep and showed real heart people would be more forgiving.

Comment

Rigo has some gems in his twitter lol

Wow he steadily was talking big but fought small. Embarrasing himself should've been more humble pre-fight

Comment

Working...
                      X