No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley describe the moment when Pacquiao hurt him the most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley describe the moment when Pacquiao hurt him the most

@ 1:50 - It was like a light switch. Lights were Flickerin' man. OOOOOOOOOOH!

Bradley is a class act

Dude was underrated.

The first guy to defeat Pacman since Morales.
    Beat the Marquez who put Pac to sleep.
    The first guy to stop Rios.
    The first guy to give Jesse Vargas his first L
    The first guy to give Peterson his first L
    The first guy to give Abregu his first L
    The first guy to give Devon Alexander his first L
    Went to war with Provodnikov to give us a spectacular show.

This man has a place in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Bradley is a class act

Dude was underrated.

The first guy to defeat Pacman since Morales.
      Beat the Marquez who put Pac to sleep.
      The first guy to stop Rios.
      The first guy to give Jesse Vargas his first L
      The first guy to give Peterson his first L
      The first guy to give Abregu his first L
      The first guy to give Devon Alexander his first L
      Went to war with Provodnikov to give us a spectacular show.

This man has a place in boxing history.
      The first fight when Bradley won against Pac was a Fluke. Who in the right mind will give the win to him, (Arum) He wants to milk Bradley to make a new star. when Bradley totally got his ass handed to him, and had to be in a wheel chair after the fight. He looked like a beaten man. Bradley even said if Pac wins the 3rd fight. He will admit he lost the first one. Which he truly did lose the first fight. Arum was just milking it to set up a trilogy.

There are levels in this game. He's just below Pac in all categories. Just is..

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-24-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

kinda random video to post, however after watching this..

i will never understand how elie got to the point hes at today. hes so ****ing annoying and literally comes off as a little kid at times brown nosing fighters so that they will "like" him and let him hang around them

for example his last question to bradley:

"People get mad at me for saying bradley was never hurt against manny. His face was perfectly clean. I talked to him after the fight. Can you tell people--"

Gotta be one of the most punchable guys in boxing

Comment

ooooooohh ... lit like a Christmas tree ...

Comment

Respect to Tim

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              kinda random video to post, however after watching this..

i will never understand how elie got to the point hes at today. hes so ****ing annoying and literally comes off as a little kid at times brown nosing fighters so that they will "like" him and let him hang around them

for example his last question to bradley:

"People get mad at me for saying bradley was never hurt against manny. His face was perfectly clean. I talked to him after the fight. Can you tell people--"

Gotta be one of the most punchable guys in boxing
              for real

Comment

You know a lot of boxer won't admit that they were hurt unless it's very obvious. Bradley could have said he was never hurt and no one would complain because we see him doin perfectly all right throughout the fight, he was never in jelly legs nor he did a dipsy-do at any point in the fight.

Bradley is one of the secret greats in our era, very talented and very underrated, his only flaw was his punching power which is not as bad as malignaggi power. Everything else was on point. Work rate, durability, endurance, defense, speed, timing, ring smarts etc. It wasn't a fluke that he schooled Juan Manuel Marquez, he is that good and he would do well at any era.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
                  You know a lot of boxer won't admit that they were hurt unless it's very obvious. Bradley could have said he was never hurt and no one would complain because we see him doin perfectly all right throughout the fight, he was never in jelly legs nor he did a dipsy-do at any point in the fight.

Bradley is one of the secret greats in our era, very talented and very underrated, his only flaw was his punching power which is not as bad as malignaggi power. Everything else was on point. Work rate, durability, endurance, defense, speed, timing, ring smarts etc. It wasn't a fluke that he schooled Juan Manuel Marquez, he is that good and he would do well at any era.
                  I think this is one of the situations that he humbled down when he truly realized that Pac actually beat him 3 times. That can humble a proud man entirely. You can say it differently, It's called RESPECT to your conqueror. But yeah, Mad props to Timmy for being truthful now that he is a commentator and an analyst.

Comment

Working...
                  X