AMAZING 2nd Amendment speech by Green Beret combat vet causes Democrat walkout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Thats old ain't it.

But he lost me early on with all the boring D vs R nonsense. CA one of the states who've taken more gun control measures, and from the sounds of it post-election will be making more of them, has seen a drop of 50%ish on gun violence.

Its beyond ******ed to me ANYONE thinks allowing less guns in peoples hands won't reduce the amount of gun deaths. Thats just math sh^t. Can't argue too hard against f#cking math unless you flunked 3rd grade level math. Don't even need algebra for this math problem. Less ******s or crazy mfers having guns = less dead people.
    Crime has dropped nationally

Not just California

Its beyond ******ed to me that fruitcake mofos keep crying about guns when murder rates are so low.

2000s-2010s have lowest murder rates since 1950s.

Comment

They ‘re all ears when it fits their agenda even if they get random opinions from private nobody.

Then they stick the proverbial earplugs in their ears when former top officials from Generals to FBI and CIA Directors of previous administrations (Republican and Democrats alike) when it doesn’t suit their agenda.

Hypocrites......

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        The only gun problem America has.....

Is some guns are not available or too expensive
        Exactly. ^^^^^^^^^^ this homie... nailed it.

I’m getting that mp5 variant.. guns, and least to me, mean peace... can’t negotiate crap, unless you got straps, Weapons make peace.

I’m kinda old, but wasn’t an old cold or Remington called the peace makerー?

When, not if shiet hits the fan, I’m shooting center mass..

Comment

Working...
        X