Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 4th of July (Independence Day) Celebration Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make America Great Again

Comment

Spent the day with my girl at the department of corrections. No better way to reflect on your freedom than by spending it with those who have none. Got my hands all up on that ass when we were out of frame of the cameras. America.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        For the first time in ages I have no real plans for this July 4th.

My girlfriend and I both have 3 day weekends off this week, but the heat has been so ****ing unbearable that neither of us really want to do anything. Normally I grill steaks or seafood on the 4th, but the thought alone of standing out near a hot grill is already making my balls drip with sweat.

Probably do an indoors picnic or something. Whip up some easy chilled foods to beat the heat, maybe crack open this bottle of rum, go watch the fireworks, and get freaky afterwards.

Hope all of you guys have a solid and enjoyable holiday weekend.

Ended up getting rained out of the fireworks celebration.

Severe thunderstorms were forecast all day in the lead up to the 10PM fireworks display but nothing happened all day. Then 10 o'clock gets here and everybody is downtown drinking in public, laying on blankets, and having a damn good time and suddenly the clouds decide to open up and unleash the most hellish downpour I've seen in years.

The rain drops were the size of quarters and stung like hail.

They cancelled the fireworks display, everybody drunkenly scrambled for their cars, and I spent the next hour in a traffic jam just trying to get back to my house which was only located 8 blocks away.

Good times.

Comment

Working...
        X