Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: Gervonta Davis Will Be Tired After Five - Then I'll Drown Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what I don't get is how are u gonna defend two belts in 2 weight divisions?

Comment

The compubox numbers will be staggeringly lopsided in King Santa's favor after the fight. Can't wait!

AND NEW.......5 DIVISION.......WOOOOORLD CHAMPION!!!

Comment

"Staggeringly lopsided" won't be after he eats the first body punch and straight left from Davis.

Comment

Looking forward to this one, hope they advertise it though so folk know it’s happening. Should be a ******* of a fight while it lasts

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Another boxing "fan" hoping a boxing event "flops hard"
            Yes I am a “boxing” fan that wants a fight that has no business being a PPV main event to flop hard haha.

Tank is Broner 2.0, Mayweather and friends don’t want to put him in with any live competition. Just beat up on smaller Latin fighters and say your a star......good times

Comment

I like santa I used to be quite a fan but this is not a good plan

Davis by ko within 5 I guess

Comment

Anxious to see if Stank will even come close to making 130
                I doubt he even attempts to drop close to 130
                That being the reason there are 2 belts on the line from 2 divisions
                Not hard to read the PBC play here

Comment

I don't care if he makes weight. I think he will. If he doesn't I personally don't give a crap. If the opponents agree, do it. Fight at any weight you like. That way, you don't pay sanctioning fees for their crooked belts, either. Belts mean nothing. They are a dime a dozen. Create your own division like Canelo explored.

I don't get why some haters on here think it's a victory for them if he doesn't make weight.
                  Belts mean nothing if you have a name.

(Blaster, our bet is still on.)
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-09-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
                    Weigh-in will be interesting. I hope Davies makes the weight.
                    Yeah, the fight before the fight for Tank. I hope he makes weight in his first attempt and looks in shape. Hope they both get on fight night scales too, always nice for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      No matter what the delivery is (ppv, DAZN, premium network, free TV, etc), if it fails, we get less boxing not more. As a boxing fan, I'm not in favor of this.

You using this to take a shot at PBC tells me your agenda.
                      We will never get less boxing. Boxing will always be there. The problem is the purses have gotten out of control, and now they are putting fights which are decent but not PPV worthy on PPV. My agenda is I want to see good fights without having to pay $80. Get outta here with YOUR agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X