Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James Outboxes a Game Thomas Dulorme, Wins WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James Outboxes a Game Thomas Dulorme, Wins WBA Belt

Top welterweight Jamal “Shango’’ James will square off against former title challenger Thomas Dulorme in a 12-round battle for the Interim WBA Welterweight Title, headlining the return of FOX PBC Fight Night on FOX, FS1 and FOX Deportes, Saturday, August 8 from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.

FOX PBC Fight Night begins at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT and features Cuban sensation David Morrell Jr. stepping up in just his third professional fight to face unbeaten Lennox Allen in a 12-round WBA Super Middleweight Interim Title match in the co-main event. Exciting, undefeated super lightweight prospect Omar Juárez will battle Willie Shaw in a special attraction on the broadcast. All programming can be live streamed in English and Spanish on the new FOX Sports app. FOX Deportes offers delayed coverage of all FOX and FS1 programming beginning at 10:00 PM ET.

Following the FOX PBC Fight Night broadcast will be a full slate of bouts on FS1 as welterweight Mykal Fox (22-1, 5 KOs) takes on Lucas Santamaría (10-1-1, 7 KOs) in a 10-round fight, sensational 18-year-old prospect Vito Mielnicki Jr. (5-0, 3 KOs) battles Chris Rollins (3-1, 2 KOs) in a six-round super welterweight bout, and in an eight-round clash of unbeaten heavyweight prospects, Luis Peña (6-0, 6 KOs) faces Michael Coffie (9-0, 6 KOs) to kick off the action. The FS1 broadcast begins at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT after the FOX PBC Fight Night broadcast.

I know Dulorme well, but thought I've never heard of the other guy. I tried boxrec, maybe that would ring a bell...guage how competitive this fight could be...I missed the Ugas fight, if that was ever televised. The other notable fight is the knockout of Chaves, that's impressive...

The Antonio DeMarco fight finally jarred my memory . James was the hometown fighter, I remember because of the odd location, Minneapolis. DeMarco came up there to fight him.

Now I remember this guy. Might be worth watching.

Comment

I got Dulorme Today big. It’s interesting because Dulorme
      Opened a favorite and now James is pretty big.

I got Dulorme, better power and better comp. Beat the homie hard hitta and feel James is tailor
      Made for him.

I was never high on Dulorme, but definitely not sold on James who just went life and death with a shot DeMarco.

Competitive match on free TV so I’m excited!

Best fight on paper During this pandemic so thank you PBC. I’m crushed that the Linares vs Fortuna fight ain’t happen, so hopefully we
      Get a good fight tonight.

War Boricua!

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
        I got Dulorme Today big. It’s interesting because Dulorme
        Opened a favorite and now James is pretty big.

I got Dulorme, better power and better comp. Beat the homie hard hitta and feel James is tailor
        Made for him.

I was never high on Dulorme, but definitely not sold on James who just went life and death with a shot DeMarco.

Competitive match on free TV so I’m excited!

Best fight on paper During this pandemic so thank you PBC. I’m crushed that the Linares vs Fortuna fight ain’t happen, so hopefully we
        Get a good fight tonight.

War Boricua!
        I agree with alot of what you had to say. Though the fight that i saw DeMarco in last month or so, he was looking pretty tight compared to his other outings, but he was robbed by the judges.

Comment

Curious to see how the judges score the fight if it goes the distance, James not going to have a big hometown advantage for the first time in a while

Comment

War Morrell and Dulorme

Comment

Someone please refresh my memory, do I need a subscription and or cable to watch this?

Comment

Free fox channel 2 most places.

You in Frisco so channel 2.
                Last edited by boogbx; 08-08-2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

After on fox sports Right after got another card. That’s cable.

Starts in 10 I’m excited got some good boxing on free tv.

Comment

Just the two fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X