Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez Manager: Very Little Effort From Top Rank To Get Lomachenko Fight Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez Manager: Very Little Effort From Top Rank To Get Lomachenko Fight Done

Split-T Management head David McWater is stuck in hardball negotiations with Top Rank to make the lightweight unification match between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Teofimo Lopez a possibility. At the moment, an Oct. 3 fight that once seemed to be a formality is trending toward falling apart due to Lopez balking at the $1.25 million purse he was offered, just as Lomachenko agreed to a deal to pull in excess of $3.5 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These people are just cashing in/out.

This fight will likely to be a disaster just like the Rigo and Walters fights.
    TR will just be wasting money on this fight.

I don't think this Teo guy believes he can beat Loma.

Comment

Time to ride the pine. Tired of these upstart fighters pretending they are stars.

Comment

These guys are damn fools. Don't they realize that by doing this to Arum that he'll not only not give them the exorbitant purse they want but that he'll also railroad that kids career? And doesn't he also realize that he's going to look like a puzzy to the world at large?

The audacity is outrageous. I blame the father. Lopez Jr. already had suicide problems. I think during or after the Nakatani bought. I can't imagine how he's going to be when he looks like a douchebag and coward to the boxing community.

Comment

Teofimo Lopez, litteraly does back-flips for Toprank and ESPN and this is how they treat the newly crowned IBF lightweight champion?! Not even a phone call to Teo's reps?!

I would not blame Teofimo for walking away, these clowns at Toprank handed Bumochenko a undeserved world-title immediately after Vasily took a loss to Orlando Salidoe, but they cant find the funds for a undefeated proven champ for a unification with the lineage of the lightweight division? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Teofimo Lopez, litteraly does back-flips for Toprank and ESPN and this is how they treat the newly crowned IBF lightweight champion?! Not even a phone call to Teo's reps?!

I would not blame Teofimo for walking away, these clowns at Toprank handed Bumochenko a undeserved world-title immediately after Vasily took a loss to Orlando Salidoe, but they cant find the funds for a undefeated proven champ for a unification with the lineage of the lightweight division? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!
            One Lomas hater is saying that kid Lopez with 15 fights is nobody as Vasily wants to fight him , another hater (you) are saying he is undefeated PROVEN champ lol . Can you be more consistent lol

Comment

They are trying to mug people of Top Rank is wrong and this is no different than Canelo and Callum Smith.

Walk away from the fight he needs Lopez to be undisputed Champion

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                They are trying to mug people of Top Rank is wrong and this is no different than Canelo and Callum Smith.

Walk away from the fight he needs Lopez to be undisputed Champion
                Walk away from unique opportunity to beat one of the best p4p fighter (per Lopez he knock Loma out easily) why wouldn't you take 1.2m and then get way better money ???
                These clowns pricing themselves out of the fight

Comment

looks like this fight may not be suitable for in pandemic, i dont know what teos team expected outside of virus but it has to be lower now, if not then just wait it out and try again next year, nothing else to say

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
                    One Lomas hater is saying that kid Lopez with 15 fights is nobody as Vasily wants to fight him , another hater (you) are saying he is undefeated PROVEN champ lol . Can you be more consistent lol
                    These guys don't need to be consistent because have no ****ing shame or sense of embarrassment.

All of these guys aren't even Teofimo fans. They just legit hate Lomachenko because all he does it break their hearts every time he wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X