Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in there right minds have Crawford over Manny p4p currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Pac couldn't even beat Horn... but Crawford outclassed Horn easy

Manny couldn't even deal with little old Marquez, Crawford has skill, he is way too tight and well-rounded for Pac... who will get punished as he tries to create opportunities
    So now you’re just going to stick that BS robbery and use it for you’re argument lol that’s all you got Hahahah

Well then I guess since Mikey whooped Salido and Salido whooped Loma then Mikey should be ahead of Loma p4p then right he’s gotta be cuz unlike the Manny/Horn robbery Salido legitamely whooped Loma.

Crawford got KD in his last fight against euro bum he’s always getting hurt dude is a joke.

Crawford can only dream to ever be in the ring with an all time great like Marquez so you trying to use Marquez as an example only makes you look stupid.

Crawford overrated ass is done he spent his whole career facing nothing but bums.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      So now you’re just going to stick that BS robbery and use it for you’re argument lol that’s all you got Hahahah

Well then I guess since Mikey whooped Salido and Salido whooped Loma then Mikey should be ahead of Loma p4p then right he’s gotta be cuz unlike the Manny/Horn robbery Salido legitamely whooped Loma.

Crawford got KD in his last fight against euro bum he’s always getting hurt dude is a joke.

Crawford can only dream to ever be in the ring with an all time great like Marquez so you trying to use Marquez as an example only makes you look stupid.

Crawford overrated ass is done he spent his whole career facing nothing but bums.

lets pretend Pac won... because it makes no difference

FACT: that was a REAL fight

FACT: Crawford totally outclassed Horn, that was not a real fight

Pac's face nearly fell off at one point.....

Comment

Pac should currently be ahead of Crawford pfp, but still be underdog if they fought.
        That's possible I guess

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

Damn. You straight burned that dude. He should just log off and never return.
          Boom. Roasted.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
            Damn. You straight burned that dude. He should just log off and never return.
            Boom. Roasted.

I guess you pac-huggers NEED to stick together

lets pretend Pac won... because it makes no difference

FACT: that was a REAL fight

FACT: Crawford totally outclassed Horn... that was not a real fight

Pac's face nearly fell off at one point.....

Comment

as of now Crawford is clearly a better p4p boxer as Manny is old as dirt and diminished

Comment

First off I consider Manny to be the GOAT. Nobody has accomplished more than him and his accomplishments are against naturally bigger guys to boot.

But if you're talking about currently, I have Crawford winning if they ever fought. Mannys just way too old. I was scared as hell for him in the Thurman fight. Thurman came in scared and it still was close. Pac showed all of his age and would lose a rematch.

Really he needs to retire already but I guess that's how warriors are. They won't quit until they're forced out by younger lions.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  that is totally irrelevant

you can say Pac won, it makes no difference

what I said was...

Horn rag-dolled Pac... that was a REAL fight

Crawford shut down Horn and embarrassed him... that was not a real fight

that is irrelevant, because that is not how boxing works

Crawford's win over Horn, was much better than Pac's "win" over Horn

I give Thurman no chance against Crawford, I think he gets shut out
                  Nonsense Horn was not allowed to use any of his dirty box antics in his fight with Crawford (ref was quick to seperate) while Horn was able to use every trick in book in his home town and still had to beg for the fight not to be stopped because Pac was brutalizing him even after the bs in the ring.

Again you have no answer. What is Crawford's best win to date?

Manny has beaten a current top WW in his prime....

Comment

pac's victory over thurman shits all over anything crawford has done so far.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Nonsense Horn was not allowed to use any of his dirty box antics in his fight with Crawford (ref was quick to seperate) while Horn was able to use every trick in book in his home town and still had to beg for the fight not to be stopped because Pac was brutalizing him even after the bs in the ring.

Again you have no answer. What is Crawford's best win to date?

Manny has beaten a current top WW in his prime....

at welter... ?

absolutely spanking/outclassing the guy who beat up Pac and took his title

Comment

Working...
                      X