No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James Outboxes a Game Thomas Dulorme, Wins WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    James has really good nuances to his game!

Bending at the waist, turning his head an body, shoulder roll and touch jab on the head!

Look forward to seeing him mix it up at the top!
    Agree 100%.
    And he has come up the hard/right way. No gimme fights.
    Hope he starts making good $$$

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Nobody cares about James and Dulorme, because those guys can`t compete with top dogs.
      Well you missed a good fight & wasted your own time making this stupid & unnecessary comment .

Comment

• I knew Delorme had no shot. He’s just no good.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          You're touching on a subject I've been grappling for the last several months...what's the average age of judges and referees these days?Tony Weeks is 64 years old and he's one of the 'younger' refs there is...
          I think that most mid 60's and over won't be as capable as a younger person when judging a 10 or 12 round fight. Being a judge requires good eyesight, great concentration and stamina. These are all things that wane as we get older.

Comment

• James is okay...got no power though, to compete in the 147 weight class. One of those volume tap-tap-I'm-scoring guys. Dulorme was actually landing the harder, more impressive shots, mostly to the body, but he just got outpointed. James never hurt him in any way.

Comment

Working...
            X