• And btw

Thighland

Yo Semite

Biden wants to hurt god

That’s just today

NSB server isn’t big enough to list all the stupid things that Trump says

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      where's his announcement on who his VP is, thought he was already supposed to have announced it?

I think Susan Rice just punched her ticket out of the VP race.

Comment

• This is a complete chit show! I'm still tripping on it! On everything he's tried to hide with Ukraine, with China. With how he's not there. How's he's not on TV much but look at all the fuk ups.

He's staying Ina. Basement! This is how you show people how to lead? Does the Whitehouse have a basement? How can you run a country hiding? I'm fuking serious!

Then we have all these riot's, looters, violence, protests during a fuking pandemic!
        We argue over a mask because one side is protesting and getting away with violence. Mayors are letting this chit happen, Dem mayors! How can you just let violence happen? How can you not protect a tax payer that pays for cops?
        How does Biden even think taking funds away from police is ok?

Then we have people voting for this old white guy that has clearly gone.

I'm mean seriously, wtf has Trump done that's so wrong????? Good economy, people were buying their first homes, every race was doing well! He's calling out China, he's lowering drug costs, he's did prison reform, he's building a wall, that's needed, he's held other countries feet to the fire with money.
        Seriously I could go on and on. But this old man that can't remember yesterday you want to elect? Are you fuking serious!

Ok, I'm a lil high and maybe ranting. But fuk, for realz. Wtf is going on!
        **** I forget Russia BS. The SC drama and impeachment over nothing!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          This is a complete chit show! I'm still tripping on it! On everything he's tried to hide with Ukraine, with China. With how he's not there. How's he's not on TV much but look at all the fuk ups.

He's staying Ina. Basement! This is how you show people how to lead? Does the Whitehouse have a basement? How can you run a country hiding? I'm fuking serious!

Then we have all these riot's, looters, violence, protests during a fuking pandemic!
          We argue over a mask because one side is protesting and getting away with violence. Mayors are letting this chit happen, Dem mayors! How can you just let violence happen? How can you not protect a tax payer that pays for cops?
          How does Biden even think taking funds away from police is ok?

Then we have people voting for this old white guy that has clearly gone.

I'm mean seriously, wtf has Trump done that's so wrong????? Good economy, people were buying their first homes, every race was doing well! He's calling out China, he's lowering drug costs, he's did prison reform, he's building a wall, that's needed, he's held other countries feet to the fire with money.
          Seriously I could go on and on. But this old man that can't remember yesterday you want to elect? Are you fuking serious!

Ok, I'm a lil high and maybe ranting. But fuk, for realz. Wtf is going on!
          **** I forget Russia BS. The SC drama and impeachment over nothing!
          C’mon man

160k dead, economy is in ruins and Trump spends most of his time in denial/race baiting and golfing

The only reason why this thing is remotely close is that Biden isn’t a good candidate

If the Democrats had chosen a decent candidate, the GOP would be wiped out and deservedly so

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            C’mon man

160k dead, economy is in ruins and Trump spends most of his time in denial/race baiting and golfing

The only reason why this thing is remotely close is that Biden isn’t a good candidate

If the Democrats had chosen a decent candidate, the GOP would be wiped out and deservedly so
            Skip the BS how about that? Like it would have changed with anyone else. No one even wants to listen. Protestors say fuk you to staying home.
            So some conservatives do the same. This is America we have rights. People are doing what they want. Their choice.

You might be right about Biden I dunno. So why did they pick him?? I mean seriously!

Oh and when they have a vax at the fastest rate ever you can thank Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Skip the BS how about that? Like it would have changed with anyone else. No one even wants to listen. Protestors say fuk you to staying home.
              So some conservatives do the same. This is America we have rights. People are doing what they want. Their choice.

You might be right about Biden I dunno. So why did they pick him?? I mean seriously!

Oh and when they have a vax at the fastest rate ever you can thank Trump.
              A big % of the country are anti vaxxers

COVID has exposed a lot of fkn stupid people

Comment

• Covid is a manufactured pandemic.

Comment

• The plandemic keeps on giving.

Comment

• Wonder what Osama going to say about him grabbing Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Is this real life? This had to be taken out of context. In any case, I ain't votin' for this chump siablo14

bahahahahahahaha and some people actually want to vote for this clown lmao

sleepy joe is off his marbles

Comment

Working...
                      X