Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete More Than Willing To Face Naoya Inoue, Luis Nery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete More Than Willing To Face Naoya Inoue, Luis Nery

Mexico's Emanuel 'Vaquero' Navarrete predicts a knockout this December 7 in Puebla, when he collides with Francisco Horta in the fourth defense in the year of his super bantamweight title of the World Boxing Organization (WBO). Navarrete ensures that he would be delighted to welcome the Japanese monster Naoya Inoue at 122 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There is another "monster".

Comment

Weight bully Nery dont want it. He probably gets stopped just like Dogboe.

Comment

Those would be great fights Bob and Eddie work together so I can see them gettin made

Comment

Nery doesn't want to move up. Look for him to create his own fictitious 120lb division.

Comment

How about Navarette fight and get the belts off of Rey Vargas' boring ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Weight bully Nery dont want it. He probably gets stopped just like Dogboe.
              I'd put my money on Dogboe to beat Nery, if Navarette didn't ruin him.

Comment

Nery should move up since he obviously cant make 118 but dont want that work with "The Destroyer of Neho." Talks of Inoue moving up is just stupid. He just recently skipped superfly and moved into bantam. He needs to clean it up before any talks of fighting other weight classes
                Whats up people pressuring people to fight others in different weight classes when they haven't cleaned their own weight class out.

Comment

I'd love to see Navarrete-Inoue-Nery fight each other. Those are really good fights. But Inoue vs. Nery is the fight makes more sense than any other fight. Meanwhile I'd love to see Navarrete against Daniel Roman or Rey Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post
                    I'd love to see Navarrete-Inoue-Nery fight each other. Those are really good fights. But Inoue vs. Nery is the fight makes more sense than any other fight. Meanwhile I'd love to see Navarrete against Daniel Roman or Rey Vargas.
                    I agree with this post. I have Navarette as one of my top 10 p4p so a fight between him and Inoue would be significant.

Comment

Working...
                    X