No announcement yet.

Females shouldnt be cops. Make me a fkin sandwich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females shouldnt be cops. Make me a fkin sandwich

Sorry but girls are not mentally and physically competent to enforce the law.

They should be dispatchers and nurses and but not police officers. It doesnt work.

What are your thoughts on that?

I’m still waiting for an female cop to arrest me and use excessive force lol

Comment

I hear they use purple felt covered handcuffs. ©ªªªªªª©
      Last edited by jazluvr; 06-25-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

The blondie from Police Women of Cincinnati can get it

Comment

lmao

https://youtu.be/U3ygWGoPju8?t=2125

Comment

I think it just depends on the woman. Ive seen some tough women that can handle the job. Ive also seen some that shouldnt even be able to drive a cop car.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Fukin A lol

Comment

Seeing tiny light female cops in So Cal always messed with my head, like how did they make it through a single day when butch ex-Marines in LAPD are getting PTSD and dying of a heart attack at 40.

I wonder if it has an opposite effect and guys don't want to go to prison for fighting a female cop and just submit to arrest.

Then again seeing how cops back east are allowed to weigh 450 lbs also messed with my head.

Again psychological effect? Being successfully chased by Fat Bastard would be too embarrassing so they don't take the risk of running?

Comment

i agree. those broads are taking jobs away from men. make a damn sammich bish. only purpose they probably serve is to give male cops blowj.obs in the squad car.

Comment

Some of them are sexy. Most know how to type really fast.

Women should be limited to being file fetching, clerical cops

Comment

Working...
                    X