Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do All Mayweather Promotions Fighters Have To Drive Uber To Pay Their Rent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    you are making these threads and videos..you are so obsessed with Mayweather..HELL YOU ARE IN VEGAS!!!! go to his gym and confront him..whats the problem??..you can even record it on your channel..itll add to your gym stories
    He’s just another salty European inbred. He wouldn’t confront him he’d call the police like they all do if it came down to it.

Comment

Well he was given a huge opportunity on Fox vs Ugas and he did not win even though it was a good close fight and he gave a great effort after being dropped early in the fight.

Not only that but I think he just joined Mayweather Promotions this year. But he did make $75K vs Ugas just 2 months ago

So in actuality, he clearly wasn't making any money BEFORE joining Mayweather Promotions. That is not defending Mayweather Promotions but they doing him a favor giving him a opportunity to make money when after Crawford I think he fought somewhere in Spain
      Last edited by sicko; 10-11-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        He’s just another salty European inbred. He wouldn’t confront him he’d call the police like they all do if it came down to it.
        I prefer living in a non calling police city like Chicago. How dare these inbred call the poliice when they hear gunshots. Stop snitching yo.

Lol...dummy...

Comment

But seriously it is not Floyd duty to make sure he spends his money wisely. Cme on man ...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            I prefer living in a non calling police city like Chicago. How dare these inbred call the poliice when they hear gunshots. Stop snitching yo.

Lol...dummy...
            Prime example lmao^^^
            See how that inbred talked all that internet tough **** and now his fellow inbred Neanderthal jumps in to try to change the subject..
            Lol ****** jumping in grown folks business

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              IHow dare these inbred call the poliice when they hear gunshots.
              Now all they have to do is start calling them for their fellow child molesters, Meth head thief’s, and future mass shooter that they’re raising

Comment

Floyd clearly ripping off his own "people" so he can try to buy back Ms. Jackson but no amount of money will bring her back.

Comment

Now all they have to do is start calling them for their fellow child molesters, Meth head thief’s, and future mass shooter that they’re raising
                  Listen here Boy. Lou Cipher would victimize you in a physical confrontation then run your pockets for food stamps to sell and buy some magnum condoms to use on a lovely woman of equatorial decent who is looking for a man who can handle business both in the bedroom and in the job market. That's always the #1 complaint about "people" like you. Too much time complaining and blaming The Man for holding you back, expecting the strong woman to take care of you like your worthless mother did.

They want a real man like Lou Cipher with a big personality, big charisma, gigantic dick, strong work ethic and earning power.

Comment

Dont throw stone when u live in a glass house... It would be too easy but than they'll say im the racist... Be easy my guy

Comment

Prime example lmao^^^
                      See how that inbred talked all that internet tough **** and now his fellow inbred Neanderthal jumps in to try to change the subject..
                      Lol ****** jumping in grown folks business
                      Yeah cause grownmen act tough behind a keyboard on a boxing forum... Be easy my man

Comment

Working...
                      X