Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will spence, thurman and mayweather duck the Hornets nest for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will spence, thurman and mayweather duck the Hornets nest for?

I honestly do not see any of them taking on this challenge any time soon. Garcia isnt worth jeffs time and porter is inactive as hell. If anything Pacquiao should clear out the division to earn the rematch

I'm not sure Arum would let PBC's Thurman, Spence, Garcia, or Porter near Horn, the all easily KO Horn due to style, his style is literally tailor made for Thurman and Garcia, Thurman would counter him with a right and Garcia would catch him with a left hook, Spence and Porter would take him to war and they would both KO him eventually, imo Horn should fight Berto, Saddam Ali, or Algeri to see what he's made of, cause the top guys would take him out and even guys like Brook, Khan, Vargas, Bradley and Peterson would beat him easily, so forget about Thurman, Spence, Garcia, or Porter let him fight a Berto type level fighter than either Vargas or Bradley, than the top guys

Comment

If Manny doesn't get his rematch, Arum will hide Horn from Spence for as long as he possibly can.

Thurman is in love and not taking his rehab as seriously as he should be. I smell an L coming his way soon. Errol is the future.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
        If Manny doesn't get his rematch, Arum will hide Horn from Spence for as long as he possibly can.

Thurman is in love and not taking his rehab as seriously as he should be. I smell an L coming his way soon. Errol is the future.
        I like Thurman but I'm starting to wonder if he's too love struck and is it going to make him soft. He's an excellent fighter. I don't want to see him diminish just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          I honestly do not see any of them taking on this challenge any time soon. Garcia isnt worth jeffs time and porter is inactive as hell. If anything Pacquiao should clear out the division to earn the rematch
          I don't think manny can beat the top 3 guys in the division. I'm sure the rest of the division would fight Jeff. As for Floyd he is done with boxing, unless you could make him over 100 right off the bat & soon cuz I don't think he will fight after the conor fight.

Comment

Thurman & Spence body Horn...
            Floyd slaps the shizz outta him for 12rds

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Thurman & Spence body Horn...
              Floyd slaps the shizz outta him for 12rds
              Too bad none of them have the guts to fight him

Comment

Too bad none of them have the guts to fight him
                Be serious man. A week ago nobody knew this dudes name. Now all of a sudden he's the best in the division? This dude isn't even talented at all otherwise we would've known about him. He wasn't no top prospect. Step your troll game up.

Comment

Nobody wants any from the Horny Hornet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Be serious man. A week ago nobody knew this dudes name. Now all of a sudden he's the best in the division? This dude isn't even talented at all otherwise we would've known about him. He wasn't no top prospect. Step your troll game up.
                    Its true nobody knew who he was a week ago (except me doe. I been following him from his amatuer days to his school teacher days) and now hes the most feared, respected and top guy in the ww division

Comment

Working...
                    X