Tens of Thousands Of Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

We need to seriously encourage people to have less kids.
        Small family = happy family.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post

Not related to this post but the thread in general..
          Are you saying the industries, vehicles, population growth, deforestation have not contributed to environmental changes ?
          the Ozone depletion causes skin related diseases and in America the UV rays are stronger than any other country in comparison. You see more people with freckles here than any other place in general..

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/en...one-depletion/

There is a reason why they stopped using CFCs in refrigerators..

This is the next stupid claim after the earth is flat claim that we don't have a climate change issue..
          Last edited by BoxingFan85; 06-01-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Not related to this post but the thread in general..
            Are you saying the industries, vehicles, population growth, deforestation have not contributed to environmental changes ?
            No, I agree with all that!

Perhaps I didn't word it right in the OP.

I'm saying the BIGGEST ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM BY FAR, the cause of most of the rest, is HUMAN OVERPOPULATION. The media goes on and on about global warming, but ignores the REAL PROBLEM.

What causing severe air pollution right now is unlike 25 years ago, most families in India, China, and other countries own one or more cars. Population is increasing almost everywhere.

The demand for raw logs in Asia is causing the deforestation in Canada, Indonesia, Brazil etc. If there were just 100 million people in China and 100 million in India, it wouldn't matter - the forests would keep growing back and supply would never end. THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH INDUSTRY TO CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING. But with 1500 million people in each country, they need to clearcut EVERYTHING to keep up with the demand, and industry needs to keep on expanding to keep up with demand, and too much industry will cause climate change.

More people means more land used up until there is none left for other creatures. Did you know there is virtually NO wildlife not even birds in much of China and nearly all of South Korea? A Chinese lady who grew up in Peking told me she never saw birds until she came to Vancouver about 10 years ago. I researched the topic, and found she was telling the truth - there are virtually no birds in and around Peking!

We will run out of oil sooner or later, and because oil is essential to modern agriculture and transport, billions will starve. We will crash hard, especially in heavily overpopulated areas.

It's already happening in Africa. Countries are so badly overpopulated that millions of people are risking everything, even crossing the Sahara and the Mediterranean, to move to Europe.
            Last edited by The Hammer; 06-01-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I'm saying the BIGGEST ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM BY FAR, the cause of most of the rest, is HUMAN OVERPOPULATION. The media goes on and on about global warming, but ignores the REAL PROBLEM.

What causing severe air pollution right now is unlike 25 years ago, most families in India, China, and other countries own one or more cars. Population is increasing almost everywhere.

The demand for raw logs in Asia is causing the deforestation in Canada, Indonesia, Brazil etc. If there were just 100 million people in China and 100 million in India, it wouldn't matter - the forests would keep growing back and supply would never end. THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH INDUSTRY TO CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING. But with 1500 million people in each country, they need to clearcut EVERYTHING to keep up with the demand, and industry needs to keep on expanding to keep up with demand, and too much industry will cause climate change.

More people means more land used up until there is none left for other creatures. Did you know there is virtually NO wildlife not even birds in much of China and nearly all of South Korea? A Chinese lady who grew up in Peking told me she never saw birds until she came to Vancouver about 10 years ago. I researched the topic, and found she was telling the truth - there are virtually no birds in and around Peking!

We will run out of oil sooner or later, and because oil is essential to modern agriculture and transport, billions will starve. We will crash hard, especially in heavily overpopulated areas.

It's already happening in Africa. Countries are so badly overpopulated that millions of people are risking everything, even crossing the Sahara and the Mediterranean, to move to Europe.
              This is true.

Comment

Freedom only cares about being a racist, he doesn't care about climate, overpopulation or starving children. He's so transparent. I don't even know why you bother with this guy and I am white.

Comment

Human population is a factor not the only factor.. how many cars/household do we have here?
                  Industries and automobile - a major contribution to air poliution
                  Deforestation - a major contribution to irregular rainfall and raising temperatures
                  Plastic is a big issue and people are turning a blind eye to it..
                  California is literally getting drier by the day, if the govt doesn't plan on desalination then they'll be out of water in 5-10yrs..
                  China is having issues mainly with population and industries - smog is so apparent there that people don't see clear skies for few days
                  India has the same root cause as China..

Global warming is real and the main factors are industries, deforestation, automobile, population in that order.. oil industries pump back more toxic waste/residue into the water than the fuel they extract.. Global warming is not an apt word it's more a climatic change phenomenon meaning you will have harsher winters and hotter summers..

Comment

Working...
                  X