No announcement yet.

Benvenuti vs Hagler MW classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benvenuti vs Hagler MW classic

Who you got? I got Nino by UD ,out Jabing and countering Hagler.

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    Who you got? I got Nino by UD ,out Jabing and countering Hagler.
    I think Hagler stops him late after being behind on the cards in a close one

Benvenuti could be caught and stopped. He suffered an upset loss before the Griffith trilogy

Also, I don't think he has the physicality to hold him off 12-15 rounds once he knows NB can box outside and had good legs and speed

didn't have much an inside game

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I think Hagler stops him late after being behind on the cards in a close one

Benvenuti could be caught and stopped. He suffered an upset loss before the Griffith trilogy

Also, I don't think he has the physicality to hold him off 12-15 rounds once he knows NB can box outside and had good legs and speed

didn't have much an inside game
      Imo both Emill and Monzon are better than Hagler and he faund a way to beat Emill two Times and box good with Monzon in first fight doe,he did 15 raunds with Emill 2 or 3 times (dont rember but he stoped Emill in 3rd? )maybe you dont agree but i think he can stop Hagler with right hand in 13th or 14th ,iimo Nino out box him Easy ,his stamina is good and Hagler would need to pull some tricks to hit him clean it wasnt so Easy for better boxers ,Hagler got out boxed 2 times early but that doesnt mean much just like Nino lose ,imo Marvin is sucker for that right hand and would be busted up by superior boxer ,just my opinion.

Comment

hagler

how dare you even suggest otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          hagler

how dare you even suggest otherwise.
          Hagler is sucker for right hand just like Emill imo superior footwork and boxing abilltys combined with right hand will give a better boxer in Nino a W just imo.

Comment

Imo both Emill and Monzon are better than Hagler and he faund a way to beat Emill two Times and box good with Monzon in first fight doe,he did 15 raunds with Emill 2 or 3 times (dont rember but he stoped Emill in 3rd? )maybe you dont agree but i think he can stop Hagler with right hand in 13th or 14th ,iimo Nino out box him Easy ,his stamina is good and Hagler would need to pull some tricks to hit him clean it wasnt so Easy for better boxers ,Hagler got out boxed 2 times early but that doesnt mean much just like Nino lose ,imo Marvin is sucker for that right hand and would be busted up by superior boxer ,just my opinion.
            Emile is a true warrior and all time great but he was not an all time great middleweight.

He was past prime, and undersized for 160 and took NB to hell

Monzon is another monster...a long, strong, savvy middleweight

I know Hagler could be outboxed that's why I feel he'll be down on the cards before he comes back for a stoppage win, in a series I can easily see NB getting a clear win

Nino was special

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Emile is a true warrior and all time great but he was not an all time great middleweight.

He was past prime, and undersized for 160 and took NB to hell

Monzon is another monster...a long, strong, savvy middleweight

I know Hagler could be outboxed that's why I feel he'll be down on the cards before he comes back for a stoppage win, in a series I can easily see NB getting a clear win

Nino was special
              It would be more Then 1 fight for sure, watching Monzon-Nino 1 is giving some idea of how damn Good they were ,especialy Monzon but Ninos footwork and punches after feints (showing left fireing with deadly right)was impressiv ,he got some chin ,Monzon Landed Big counter right in 2nd and Nino didnt even react (hell both had chins )Hagler vs Nino would be good Series but he wouldnt give Monzon problems like Nino ,dont forget that NB is bigger Then Hagler.in first NB outboxed Emill ,2nd was hell i agree
              Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 10-31-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

It would be more Then 1 fight for sure, watching Monzon-Nino 1 is giving some idea of how damn Good they were ,especialy Monzon but Ninos footwork and punches after feints (showing left fireing with deadly right)was impressiv ,he got some chin ,Monzon Landed Big counter right in 2nd and Nino didnt even react (hell both had chins )Hagler vs Nino would be good Series but he wouldnt give Monzon problems like Nino ,dont forget that NB is bigger Then Hagler.in first NB outboxed Emill ,2nd was hell i agree
                I can dig it....awesome FF bro

Comment

Hagler by late stoppage: Nino was as skilled as they come, but he wasn't as powerful or fast to stop the will of Hagler who was probably the better boxer too, so i see Nino getting tired by around the 11 and getting stopped, Hagler had the jab, the skill, the chin, the power, the toughness, the angles, only the greatest middleweights of all time have a chance against hiim.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    Hagler by late stoppage: Nino was as skilled as they come, but he wasn't as powerful or fast to stop the will of Hagler who was probably the better boxer too, so i see Nino getting tired by around the 11 and getting stopped, Hagler had the jab, the skill, the chin, the power, the toughness, the angles, only the greatest middleweights of all time have a chance against hiim.
                    Strongly dissagree with you here brother,you overrate Hagler Massivly,saying he is better boxer then Nino you are reaching.

Comment

Working...
                    X