Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do u view RJJ knowing he was a PED cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u view RJJ knowing he was a PED cheat?

I see alot of posters accusing fighters of being on PED with no evidence. Alot of posters have him very high in a ATG list. Hows so? RJJ was a ped abuser and shouldnt get praised.

What are your feeling on this?

A post fight drug test showed that both Jones and Hall tested positive for androstenedione which was available legally over the counter (i.e. Ripped Fuel) at that time but banned by the IBF. The results of Jones' next two drug tests, which were negative, were sent to the Indiana Boxing Commission. The IBF chose not to take any action against Jones or Hall.

I didn't know Ripped Fuel from GNC classifies in the same category as taking PED's from Memo Heredia or Victor Conte. If it is, I need to go back to GNC so I can get that good stuff.

Maybe you guys should apply a tiny bit of critical thinking.
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 04-06-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      A post fight drug test showed that both Jones and Hall tested positive for androstenedione which was available legally over the counter (i.e. Ripped Fuel) at that time but banned by the IBF. The results of Jones' next two drug tests, which were negative, were sent to the Indiana Boxing Commission. The IBF chose not to take any action against Jones or Hall.

I didn't know Ripped Fuel from GNC classifies in the same category as taking PED's from Memo Heredia or Victor Conte. If it is, I need to go back to GNC so I can get that good stuff.

This. Critical thinking is severely lacking in virtually anything to do with PEDs & from virtually every point of view. Not a lot of reasonable talk in PEDs.

This specific case certainly seems odd as f#ck to me. I can't recall a situation where two guys fighting each other got popped for the same thing.

For sure these banned substances lists need to be dumbed down. Last I looked its a list of 200ish substances that mean nothing to 99% of the population & probably 99.5% of boxers. Yet you can take some random supplement off the counter of a GNC & now your a PED abuser.

And one of the things I think most fans are ignorant about is how you'll see certain food products with warnings on the label to alert people to cross contamination that could have severe effects for people with allergies. There is that same cross contamination happening in the supplement industry except there are no warnings on labels to alert anyone. So its possible that there are guys who've been caught & suspended for PEDs that could have merely been a victim of cross contamination via buying a product from a supplement company that is cutting costs or just got a careless employee who's not fully cleaning their machines prior to switching products.

Comment

Jones is a dirty cheating American ****.

His belly button is loaded with heroin

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          I see alot of posters accusing fighters of being on PED with no evidence. Alot of posters have him very high in a ATG list. Hows so? RJJ was a ped abuser and shouldnt get praised.

What are your feeling on this?
          Everybody was on the juice starting in the mid to late 90's so ????????????????

Comment

/End thread

Comment

Originally posted by chollo vista View Post
              a post fight drug test showed that both jones and hall tested positive for androstenedione which was available legally over the counter (i.e. Ripped fuel) at that time but banned by the ibf. The results of jones' next two drug tests, which were negative, were sent to the indiana boxing commission. The ibf chose not to take any action against jones or hall.

I didn't know ripped fuel from gnc classifies in the same category as taking ped's from memo heredia or victor conte. If it is, i need to go back to gnc so i can get that good stuff.

end thread/

Comment

Thank You !!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X