Comments thread for: Broner is not lookin to lose at 140 anytime soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments thread for: Broner is not lookin to lose at 140 anytime soon

Discuss.........

Why is he moving to 140 again? Didn't he move up to 135? I thought he would clear out 135 before moving up.. Damn that was quick.

Comment

Or maybe he can't make 135 and be healthy anymore..

Comment

Nice bait.

Comment

Oh wait this isn't a real thread lol.....Sorry

Comment

gavin rees will beat him down and make him move up. this is gavin rees' division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Oh wait this isn't a real thread lol.....Sorry
              Originally posted by daggum View Post
              gavin rees will beat him down and make him move up. this is gavin rees' division.

I see what TS did there. Broner is waiting for 140 to die out cause we know he aint fighting Abril or Vazquez.

Comment

If he can make lightweight with no problems then he should stay there. Many all time greats fought in one weight class their whole career, from a teenager to their 30s. Good lightweight challengers will come along soon enough. They always do. Vasquez and Burns would be good fights and Gamboa says he will go to lightweight to fight Broner. Going up in weight to fight bigger, harder hitting men when you don't have to is a good way to get beat. If you can beat any fighter your weight that should be good enough for anyone.

Comment

When he goes up to 140, people will say, he is afraid of 147. When he goes up to 147, people will say, he is afraid of 154. When he goes up to 154, people will say, he is afraid of 160. lol

Comment

I say let him stay at 135 if he wants, he might not even be comfortable fighting at a higher weight.

The Vasquez and Burns fights are still there, and he's only 23.

Comment

Working...
                    X