Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people who have never hit their significant other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    I would never hit a woman. id shake the sht out of her tho

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    yeah, that's cool for dudes who're the size of Chris Rock. I would actually hurt my lady if I ever did that.

Comment

That is right. Never Physically Abuse a woman, it is much better to mentally abuse her.

1: Buy her an outfit that is nice but way too small.
      2: Pull the diamonds out of her rings.
      3: get your kids to tell her it is ok to be fat.

Why am I in the middle of a divorce again?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
        but you've been in fights in gay bars across 13 states.

don't you ever lie to me.
        Hell to the no, I just tell insecure trolls.....listen brah I am not trying to tag and bag your BF thats all you dawg all you raw if thats how you get down.

Then I just go to the bathroom and rub one out after finishing my rum and coke while I plan on which drag queen to smash.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          That is right. Never Physically Abuse a woman, it is much better to mentally abuse her.

1: Buy her an outfit that is nice but way too small.
          2: Pull the diamonds out of her rings.
          3: get your kids to tell her it is ok to be fat.

Why am I in the middle of a divorce again?

Because you're a comedian and she has no sense of humour?

Comment

Have you ever gotten mad at them to the point where you pictured yourself hitting them violently or even killing them?

It just happened to me and it startled the absolute phuck out of me which, i guess, is why i am writing about it here.
            Happened to me last night actually. I'm the kind of guy that likes to be chill because has respect for his dark side, but when girls want to push buttons theyll make sure they push the right ones...just handed her the keys at the front door and headed to my car, started vaping and in 10 short minutes I was relaxed and avoided ****ing up my woman, character and future.

No offense to anyone who couldn't weather the early storm and had to throw their hands, Im not a superior power to judge everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Hell to the no, I just tell insecure trolls.....listen brah I am not trying to tag and bag your BF thats all you dawg all you raw if thats how you get down.

Then I just go to the bathroom and rub one out after finishing my rum and coke while I plan on which drag queen to smash.
              @rum and coke.

you're a funny dude.

Comment

absolutely. most of the time i don't even raise my voice to her. but this time she was just talking and out of no where i pictured myself hitting her with a closed fist. i even heard contact - at least thought I did.

she doesn't even know i was mad.
                the most important thing is for the kids to not be around, believe me my ex girl (the mother of my first kid) deserved the electric chair for many things she did to me but I use to walk away because my daughter was there but one day she wasn't around and i almost laid the smack down on her ass after she swung at me, she better not cross my way while I'm driving and texting...

Comment

Because you're a comedian and she has no sense of humour?
                  Exactly. So Misunderstood

Comment

I could never hit a woman. One time though, I did get pissed and gave her a titty-twister. It was pretty funny, after the initial shock of what I had done wore of the two of us we both just started laughing about it and then we just continued on with our day like nothing really happened..........Rockin'

Comment

@rum and coke.

you're a funny dude.
                      Sorry I meant diet caffeine free coke

Comment

Working...
                      X