Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Pac P4P #1, he went life and death with a 38 yr old and Floyd had a KO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no waya parttime fighter like Floyd can be no1. Only prizefighters deserve best fighter titles.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Life and death? What fight were you watching.. While Marquez was trying not to get dropped for the 5th time Pac pressed the attack.. Marquez stood his ground... Thats about it..
      You're an idiot if you think that and also need to reassess if you're a boxing fan or if you're a Manny fan. Stood his ground? He fuking won 7-8 rounds on nearly every singles scorecard. Marquez won that fight and he won that fight rather easily. There was hardly any swing round, he clearly won 7 to 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        You're an idiot if you think that and also need to reassess if you're a boxing fan or if you're a Manny fan. Stood his ground? He fuking won 7-8 rounds on nearly every singles scorecard. Marquez won that fight and he won that fight rather easily. There was hardly any swing round, he clearly won 7 to 8 rounds.
        i thought PAC won.. did JMM really wins???

Comment

Let the two, settle the issue INSIDE THE RING!

Comment

Against the bum who's just maidana leftover and needed to sucker punch ortiz just to win.

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
              i thought PAC won.. did JMM really wins???
              where were you dude? Manny lost that fight! The mexican government even awarded JMM a medal! lmao!

Comment

I think most would consider Floyd to be #1 P4P at this point, seems fairly easy.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
                  Floyds recent fights over the years put people to sleep and you think a cheap suckerpunch should make the hin pfp #1?
                  yeah, i personally rate floyd over pacquiao and if they meet i expect he should win but this floyd got a ko in his last fight stuff is rubbish. and i'm pretty sure either marquez or pacquiao could have ko'ed each other by doing the same thing. hell, ortiz coulda ko'ed floyd if he did the same thing.

Comment

Last two Pac fights were boring, because both of his opponents ran for dear life lol. Mosley stopped fighting after he got chinchecked, and Marquez never even started fighting. He kept Pac at a distance and counterpunched whole night, and gassed in the last 2 rounds. Great performance from a guy who said he's going to try to KO Pac. And you dare even mention that Floyd's suckerpunched KO?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather p4p #1 cry some more

Comment

Working...
                      X