Pac Fans Take to Wikipedia to Rewrite History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so they turned Manny's wiki page to NSB? Nothing new at all

Comment

This is too stupid even for a *******. It's too blatant, especially since I never heard those two "rumors" before even among *******s. My troll detector tells me it was a ***** (or anyone really) disguise as a *******. The name "Pacfan1037" gives it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        The Tsunami should've happened in the Philippines... not Japan.. that's all I have to say. Don't like it? PHUCK YOU.
        ^^^^This fuker takes the internet too seriously.

Reported and red k.

Comment

Sad, just sad, really.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            This is too stupid even for a *******. It's too blatant, especially since I never heard those two "rumors" before even among *******s. My troll detector tells me it was a ***** (or anyone really) disguise as a *******. The name "Pacfan1037" gives it away.
            sig is awesome.

Comment

it was check hooks

Comment

I get the feeling that the originator of this thread and most of the responders to this thread are sitting on a couch together and jacking each other off while watching a gay ****o starring Leanord Ellerbe. RED K ME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                  The Tsunami should've happened in the Philippines... not Japan.. that's all I have to say. Don't like it? PHUCK YOU.
                  reported ............

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                    I get the feeling that the originator of this thread and most of the responders to this thread are sitting on a couch together and jacking each other off while watching a gay ****o starring Leanord Ellerbe. RED K ME!!!!!
                    dont need to hear bout your fantacys

Comment

Erik Morales drugged Manny Pacquiao to win their first fight, and Juan Manuel Marquez bribed judges. This is the truth, and Wikipedia must say that. We won't stop until Wikipedia reports the truth.

LOL this ass said that a guy bribed judges for him barely lose!!
                      what a douchebag.

Comment

Working...
                      X