Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley: "Amir Khan Is Good, But He Fades In The End" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley: "Amir Khan Is Good, But He Fades In The End" (Video)

Bradley will make Alexander fade.

Next is Khaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

Comment

I like Timothy, the guy is down to earth!

Comment

I actually see the same,

Khan would be tired if he doesn't stop Bradley, and Bradley will either stop Khan or steal the last 5 rounds, so Khan would have to fight the PERFECT first 7 rounds of his life, if not he's getting an L by Bradley,

I can't wait to see Bradley-Alexander, I'm gonna wait til after Christmas, then I'll know if I'll be attending, damn I HOPE I CAN GO!!

Comment

Khan has faded in the late rounds, but usually under extrenuating circumstances. Kotelnik put immense pressure on him from the first bell on and made him move constantly and throw over 800+ punches, so I chalked it up to that.

He faded against Maidana too, but by the 10th, Khan had thrown and moved plenty too, not to mention Maidana's pressure and some of the shots he landed must've wore him down.

Making Khan constantly move is key to getting him to fade and Tim has shown the ability to pressure, throw plenty of combinations, and make a concerted effort to the body. That said, Khan is a tough opponent to be able to outwork over 12, especially if your punches don't have as much pop or flashiness to them. Devon has tons of stamina, but no head movement and footwork, basically no defense other than his footwork and offense either, he's getting sonned.
          Last edited by Heru; 12-13-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Khan has faded in the late rounds, but usually under extrenuating circumstances. Kotelnik put immense pressure on him from the first bell on and made him move constantly and throw over 800+ punches, so I chalked it up to that.

He faded against Maidana too, but by the 10th, Khan had thrown and moved plenty too, not to mention Maidana's pressure and some of the shots he landed must've wore him down.

Making Khan constantly move is key to getting him to fade and Tim has shown the ability to pressure, throw plenty of combinations, and make a concerted effort to the body. That said, Khan is a tough opponent to be able to outwork over 12, especially if your punches don't have as much pop or flashiness to them.
            I agree fully. If you dont pressure Khan, he will not fade.

Comment

Bradley is gonna be brawling but he ain't got the Maidana power. Khan won't be as bushed as he was when round 10 vs Maidana hit him.

He'll box.

Comment

Khan fades because I think he is getting too big for 140lbs. He may move up soon after fighting Bradley/Alexander winner.

Comment

I actually don't think khan faded in the maidana fight, I just think he had a bad 10th round and after that he moved and didn't punch too much because freddie roach told him he had the fight in the bag if he just pot shots and moves. Also that 10th round must have emptied his tank dramatically because of the brutal beating he took so I wouldn't read too much into that. The fact that I thought he won the 11th round was astounding to me and showed what heart he has.

He did fade against kotelnik, but that was because kotelnik threw very little punches through the rounds and was still fresh at the end of the fight and amir had racked up a lot of rounds with a great workrate and output.

The Bradley fight will be complicated for khan and bradley but thats what makes it a great fight and a 50/50. Bradley thinks khan will fade and that might be a dangerous presumption.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Khan fades because I think he is getting too big for 140lbs. He may move up soon after fighting Bradley/Alexander winner.
                    I don't know about that. I think he's fine at 140 right now. He might've been killing himself to get to 135, but I don't see him being a Welterweight maybe for another year or 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X