Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigel's verse made Game and Ross REWRITE theirs!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beans has always been a beast. jay learned how to throw crazy subliminals and nasty punchlines from beans. beans was always the lyricist on Rocafella

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      I accidentally downloaded a Rick Ross mixtape called Big Fat Liar because it was labeled as I Styles P mixtape.

I don't **** with Ross, but decided to listen... The first 8-9 songs were fire and had a classic vibe to em. Underrated rapper if anything, he's really come a long way.

Game is a good rapper and he's getting better, but his constant name dropping is annoying and why I don't **** with him. Tired of hearing Dre (or doc or the doctor etc.), Jay-Z (or jigga or rocafella or the roc or Beyonce etc.), 64's, low low's, 40's, etc. coming out of his mouth.

They counted 70+ different times when he's mentioned Jay-Z (or something related) in a song. It's annoying and obsessive.

Beanie is a monster. I made a list of my top 10 something like a year ago and had him #1. After Average Cat, it's been downhill, but he's still so underrated it's not even funny. He's coming back even stronger.
      yeah, people sleep on ross. i was one of them when his first album came out. but i decided to give him a listen. and hes really underrated at a lyricist. i see what puffy wants to try and make him the next biggie.

he def has the lyrical ability

Comment

Working...
      X