No announcement yet.

finally the cotto hype ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    Put your points where your mouth is Pinoy, 150K Mayweather over Pacquiao, deal?
    Why not, im confident Mayweather is gonna get exposed like Santa Claus a myth to little children When the fight happens lets bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
      Trouble with you guys, every fighter that gets beat is either exposed or hyped.

That means all fighters with a loss have been either exposed or hyped, save for undefeated fighters who will never be exposed because they don't have the balls to be tested.
      If you lose against a great fighter then you are not hyped or exposed, you just lost to a great fighter. Hatton lost to two great fighers. Cotto lost to 1 great fighter and a mediocre fighter.

Also the way that you lose may cause people to say you were all hyped and well-managed.

Lacy-Calzaghe comes to mind.

Comment

You can sport it in the sig for the future...

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
          Why not, im confident Mayweather is gonna get exposed like Santa Claus a myth to little children When the fight happens lets bet on it.
          Okay, I hope you keep your word. If the fight is on then you know i got dibs on your points already. Sig it my friend.

Comment

What is PBF's record against these guys?
            Did he face Clottey?
            Or Shane?
            Or Margarito?
            He might not fight Manny either.
            Cotto has heart.
            He's been rewarded for it.
            He's paid the price for it also.
            That happens when you challenge yourself.

Comment

Mosley and Clottey are indeed great wins, for MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                Put your points where your mouth is Pinoy, 150K Mayweather over Pacquiao, deal?
                if and when you bet all your points on pbf...

ill take that bet.

Comment

Cotto is a warrior. I would not say he sucks. Pacman is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                    Trouble with you guys, every fighter that gets beat is either exposed or hyped.

That means all fighters with a loss have been either exposed or hyped, save for undefeated fighters who will never be exposed because they don't have the balls to be tested.
                    I agree, so called fans are quick to write off fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                      this guy like ricky hatton has gotten rich off careful matcmaking. neither was disciplined outside of the ring and were known notorious drunks and drug abusers.

cotto gased after 4 rounds agaisnt pac and after 6 against clottey. in the mosley fight he gassed after 8 rounds..he is the most hyoed fighter I have sever seen with the exception of hatton. they should know fight each other for the most hyped fighter of the decade award.

nobody knew who cotto was in the mainstream because he hasn't done anything to warrant mainstream attention. and this is a guy floyd has to fight to be considered great.

cotto got gifts agaisnt mosley and clottey and got beat down by margarito and a midget in pac. is that a great fighter someone who always comes up short in his biggest fights and gasses after 5 rounds.

stick a fork in cotto he is done.
                      Sadly I agree but Cotto is a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X