Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watching the Chelsea-Roma replay in a hotel now. Its weird to watch Chelsea play with balls and go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Just watching the Chelsea-Roma replay in a hotel now. Its weird to watch Chelsea play with balls and go for it.
      I don't think they played with balls at all. Chelsea are a better team than Roma with better players. Off the ball Chelsea didn't do anything, they shirked responsibility and passed on their man to others. Roma just got sucker punched three times. That is how Chelsea always played but we usually have control of the game. They block gaps and are like a coiled spring.

When Chelsea play poorly they look like a team that deserve to lose. We deserved to get beaten badly yesterday. Conte has given the team credit because he knows they're fragile but in reality he must be furious with them. They were individually and collectively awful. Hazard and maybe Zappacosta played alright. The other 8 outfield players looked awful and let themselves down. They look very low on confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        United gave former European champs Benfica an absolute dicking.. but all people want to talk about is City going life and death with a bum italian club
        Presumably no neutral made it through your game without falling asleep.

Comment

• Mourinho has reverted to type early this year. He normally waits until the new year.

He is spending a lot of time peering in Chelsea's window. For his own peace of mind he needs another big coach to fail as badly as he did to put all the pieces of his ego back together again. Conte would have to go some though, Mourinho looked like he was putting us on course for a relegation slog. That is impossibly bad.

Properly the worst job anyone has ever done in any capacity at anything tbh.

I love Mourinho but at the end there at Chelsea he was the Turkey voting for Christmas. A shell of a man. He'll never really be the same but another man failing badly will help him justify it to himself. It is like a man looking back a car crash. He should be looking forward otherwise United will suffer too. That is the issue when you have a manager with the ego the size of a Kardashian on cocaine.

Not that Pep isn't the same but his team are proving him right at the minute.

Conte by contrast is setting his side up too humbly and suffering as a result now. The players aren't doing it for him anymore. He's going to have bend to their strengths.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-19-2017, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Mourinho was talking **** about Chelsea when he was at inter too I always thought it was funny how much Chelsea fans were in love with him when he taking digs at Chelsea and there fans every chance he got I remember when he was at Real Madrid and said Chelsea were the worst side to win a Champions League

Looks like he wants the PSG job now
            Last edited by Phenom; 10-19-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Mourinho was talking **** about Chelsea when he was at inter too I always thought it was funny how much Chelsea fans were in love with him when he taking digs at Chelsea and there fans every chance he got I remember when he was at Real Madrid and said Chelsea were the worst side to win a Champions League

Looks like he wants the PSG job now
              He's a narcissist isn't he?

He's at war with himself the whole time. Chelsea is still his proper home I think.

Even United fans mustn't really think its right he's there.

There isn't a lot of slack they'll give him when he starts to play more boring football, a

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

He's at war with himself the whole time. Chelsea is still his proper home I think.

There isn't a lot of slack they'll give him when he starts to play more boring football, a
                Did you pass out?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Did you pass out?
                  I lost interest in what I was typing tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I lost interest in what I was typing tbh.

Comment

• j
                      Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Cracks are starting you dont say stuff like "i don't see myself staying here my whole career" "PSG would be a fantastic club to manage".. especially after only being at the club for one mediocre season..

United fans might tolerate it if he was talking about Real Madrid.. but PSG??

Not enough respect is given to Fergie.. He dominated english football rebuilding the squad like 4 times.. Only thing people can say is... oh he only won TWO cl trophies.. But winning that is more down to luck.. and almost impossible to do it back to back..

United had a great team that made the final 3 out of 4 years.. sadly there was another great team around in barca.. Which is sad cause that United team would have destroyed some of the previous winners like Porto

Comment

Working...
                      X