Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is obama going to get votes from blacks just because he's black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is obama going to get votes from blacks just because he's black?

I'm yet to come across one black person who says they are not voting for obama! I know theirs people that don't really follow it but will vote for him because they want to see a black guy as president. Im watching the chris rock show on hbo right now and when asked if everyone is voting for obama the whole crowd(mostly black) they all cheered. He's saying the ballots wont even have names. Their going to be scratch and sniff lol. I think he's right though blacks will vote for obama just because he's black.

Yes. Which is wrong. You should vote for who you think is the best candidate, not your race. This happens in everything though mexicans will root for mexicans, italians will root for italians etc etc etc. I'm one of the rare people that can look past that though and just vote or root for whoever I like the best. I'm American and all my favorite fighters don't come from America. I'm white and I'm going to vote for Obama. Race doesn't mean **** to me.

Comment

do you honestly think the majority would vote fo a republican of any race?

Comment

Of course. But he's gonna lose votes because he's part black as well. Both are wrong.

Comment

The majority of blacks that vote have always voted for democrats for atleast the past 50 years and guess what Rogelio!

Obama is a Democrat.

Sorry Rogelio your a good guy but this is a stupid thread

Comment

In recent history blacks have voted predominately Democratic anyway. The only real impact Obama will make in that regard is if he can get more of them to the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
              The majority of blacks that vote have always voted for democrats for atleast the past 50 years and guess what Rogelio!

Obama is a Democrat.

Sorry Rogelio your a good guy but this is a stupid thread
              dude im just sharing what chris rock said and going by the crowds reaction he's right! But the poster made a good post that he will also lose votes because he's black. I don't follow politics too closely. I did watch a little of the debates and found that obama is a much better talker than mccain but in regards of who won the debate i couldnt tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                I'm yet to come across one black person who says they are not voting for obama! I know theirs people that don't really follow it but will vote for him because they want to see a black guy as president. Im watching the chris rock show on hbo right now and when asked if everyone is voting for obama the whole crowd(mostly black) they all cheered. He's saying the ballots wont even have names. Their going to be scratch and sniff lol. I think he's right though blacks will vote for obama just because he's black.
                So what? did you bi**ch when that Mexican Mayorial candidate in L.A won cause L.A is Majority Mexican.

Alot of ya`ll voted for Hillary cause she was white.And don`t give me that "cause she has more experience B.S.I read were alot of Latinos say they would never vote for a black candidate.

Comment

Why is Colin Powell torn on possibly voting for Obama when hes republican

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                    Why is Colin Powell torn on possibly voting for Obama when hes republican
                    I have no problem with people voting for the other party if they believe that person is the superior candidate. Powell has always been pretty close to the middle, like John McCain, so I will be surprised if he votes for Obama. But, I won't hold it against him if he's doing it for the right reasons, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X