Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf????? Federal agents claim that rapper lil boosie murdered fellow rapper nussie!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Wtf????? Federal agents claim that rapper lil boosie murdered fellow rapper nussie!!!

May 18, 2009. You’ll recall that a few months ago MediaTakeOut.com told you that a local Louisiana rapper named Nussie (real name Chris Lynell Jackson) was shot and killed in what appeared to be a random act of street violence.

Well the FBI is now claiming that Nussie’s murder was more than just that. According to the feds, rapper Lil Boosie ordered his murder.

MediaTakeOut.com learned that a federal agent named Antony Jung testified under oath that rapper Torrence “Lil Boosie’’ Hatch put a $30,000 bounty on Jackson’s head. And that Lil Boosie’s bounty may have been the cause of Nussie’s death.

And apparently Lil Boosie isn’t the only one in hot water. Melvin Vernell Jr and Marcus Roach, both managers of Trill Entertainment, were arrested last week for allegedly trying to kill rapper Bruce “Beelow’’ Moore in 2005. Both men are being held without bond since their arrest May 8.

A lot of mess seems to be poppin’ off in Louisiana ….

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/328...er_nussie.html

he's going to be accquitted like gucci mane was, dont trip

Comment

Up and coming local rapper Chris Lynell Jackson, known professionally as Nussie, died Monday night after being shot in the head at a house on America Street.

Police spokesman Capt. Carl Kelley said that officers responding to a reported shooting found a man shot and injured in the 2500 block of North Boulevard around 11:24 p.m.

The injured 37-year-old man directed police to 2317 America St., where they found 33-year-old Jackson dead inside, Kelley said.
      More than 50 dazed friends and family members milled around the crime scene into the early morning hours Tuesday, hugging and crying in small huddled groups.

Jackson’s sister Ashley Richardson said at the scene she did not know why anyone would want to kill her brother.
      “He knew everyone, he was just a cool person and everyone just loved when he came out,” she said.
      Richardson said that some people did envy her brother’s rap career.

“He rapped about whatever he’d been through or seen or heard and that’s what people didn’t like about him,” she said.
      Police had not released any information on a suspect or motive by late Tuesday.

Clerk of court records show that Jackson had multiple arrests for drug-related offenses and was scheduled to go to trial March 23 in one of those cases.

But his friends focused on more positive aspects of his legacy Tuesday, including his successful rap career and generosity in his community.
      Jackson, who founded the record label Dope Celebrity Family in 2004, regularly took the stage with other local rappers at clubs around Baton Rouge and south Louisiana, his best friend Dana Winbush said at the Dope Celebrity Family’s building on North 31st Street.

Jackson, who had recorded three albums including “The Champ Iz Here” in 2008, was on the cusp of larger fame, Winbush said. He was preparing to sign a contract with a national record company and had met with Universal Records representatives in December in New York, Winbush said.

Jackson left behind two daughters, ages 4 and 13. He loved to fish and tell jokes and often referred to himself as the “Weird Al Yankovic of rap,” Winbush said.

He lived on North 31st Street, close to his childhood home on North 29th Street, Winbush said.

“He could have chosen to live anywhere in Baton Rouge but he stayed in the neighborhood where he grew up and he wanted to build it up,” Winbush said.

John Robert, the 33-year-old host of the cable access show “It’s All Good in the Hood,” interviewed Jackson when he performed on the show in 2007.

“He was a player in the scene, one of the up and coming players,” Robert said. “I’ve been hearing a lot about him lately.”
      Robert described Jackson as a polite, approachable man who was a great performer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
        he's going to be accquitted like gucci mane was, dont trip
        These cats are idiots. Didn't he just get out of jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
          These cats are idiots. Didn't he just get out of jail?
          yeah he just got out, they are idiots but little children like that type of ****, so i bet boosie's album sales increase because of this publicity

Comment

federal agents are a bunch of modern day cowboy corrupt fuking idiots, who dont know what they are doing. constantly prosecuting people on circumstantial evidence. u dont need real evidence anymore to convict anybody. you just have to assume they are guilty. its said. this is why i try not to mix myself with the law. because they are above everybody else and they protect there own, even if wrong doing occurred. whats new?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
              federal agents are a bunch of modern day cowboy corrupt fuking idiots, who dont know what they are doing. constantly prosecuting people on circumstantial evidence. u dont need real evidence anymore to convict anybody. you just have to assume they are guilty. its said. this is why i try not to mix myself with the law. because they are above everybody else and they protect there own, even if wrong doing occurred. whats new?
              So true! If they want to make something stick they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                yeah he just got out, they are idiots but little children like that type of ****, so i bet boosie's album sales increase because of this publicity
                I don't doubt it bro. But is it really worth it?

Comment

Working...
                X