Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam: I'm Not Scared - 80,000 Joshua Fans Means Nothing To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will last three rounds at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Scene1 View Post
      This will be an interesting bout. I'm picking AJ to win, but wouldn't be too surprised if Takam won.
      I think he's similar to, but better than Dillian White, so will test AJ.
      What do you smoke, brother?

Comment

He says that now & believes it maybe, but when he's in front of that many people who wanna see him lose it might actually hit him for real. Its super easy to say that sh^t when its in theory. Its harder to not have that sorta sh^t impact you when its happening in real life in front of you. Maybe he's right doe, but either way he or we won't really know til its taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Credit to Takam for having the balls to take this fight on short notice, but balls don't win fights.

At the end of the day, this is a six-foot-tall Frenchman who got out-boxed by Joseph Parker and Gregory Tony.
          Well I'm pretty confident he's still getting paid brother lol. So its not like fighting anyone is about pure balls.

If you go ask me to go tell some 300lb, 6'9 angry looking mfer covered in gang tats to go f#ck his mother to show I have balls I'mma be like "f#ck you man", now if you go ask me to go tell some 300lb, 6'9 angry looking mfer covered in gang tats to go f#ck his mother & you'll give me $10 G's to do it I'mma be like "show me the money first".

Comment

Seems like he wants it more than Pulev. He didn't seem confident in any of the fight buildup.
            Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
            It was way more than 12. He was on standby for a while and was training already.

In either case, he will be in far better shape than Pulev.

Comment

Working...
            X