No announcement yet.

How long did you last the first time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I reckon a methodical no thrills, no protection, 5 minutes.

I do remember watching the film 'The Green Mile' prior to boning which she insisted on bringing over, and I remember her fielding a phone call whilst I was atop her. There is a lot wrong there on reflection. The Green Mile must be the least sexy film of all time (especially the bit when the sadistic guard stamps on a mouse) but it obviously did something for her and her taking the phone call as I was literally putting in the tip put a dampener on what should have been a seminal moment.

Needless to say it wasn't her first time.

My friend then burst into my room the morning after when we were sleeping having somehow bypassed about three locked doors. Started talking about how he too had just got laid and making small talk about the weather. I asked him to leave.

She later dried the spunky sheets with a hairdryer and stole my Best Of Beach Boys CD. And later told me she had gone with her friend to get the morning after pill and that we should just be friends. Sweet girl!
    this is the best first time story i've heard in a while

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I think i did ok time wise tbf. Nothing amazing, but i was drunk as a skunk.

Looking back it must have been an awful experience for her. Poor girl probably hadnt felt the slippery fish technique before

i think i might have lasted almost 3 minutes the first time, it was so long ago, (at least 25 years) i don't remember how long it took, i just remember her asking "is it in yet?" while i had already started pumping her for at least a minute. i think she was also smoking a cigarette while i was banging her, lol, the joys of having a small penis

Comment

Working...
    X