Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    Stiverne is the former WBC heavyweight champion. He isn't going to be dropped out of the top 10. He was down to #4 following his title loss. He had one fight against a decent opponent in Rossy & really the 2 guys around him in the rankings failed for peds. It's his by default & the failed test he had was not for a ped. He paid a 75000 fine as the WBC was satisfied with the explanation (Don King excuse). It sucks but King is in bed with the WBC & he will always have influence as long as he has a few heavyweights in his stable. He has Molina, Stiverne & Bryan. Not sure what he is doing with Bryan though...
    Stiverne had tested positive for the banned substance methylhexaneamine...which is a stimulant aka a PED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      The drug testing run by the Brits is a lot more stringent than anything done in the us....10000% Joshua has used in the past but there would be no ways he's getting away with it atm
      As the WBA champ he has to go through VADA testing himself as they have adopted a program similar to CBP

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder
        No more excuses Bumane. Dehydrated my ass.

I'm bringing you a birthday gift: the biggest bottle of water yall ever seen.
        You should just go back to being valero...the Wilder thing ain't working for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Wilder vs Stiverne 2 fight won't be different from their first fight.
          The main difference will be a lot less people are going to watch.

Comment

• Hopefully the wba removes Ortiz from their rankings as well.

Comment

• Who wants to see this scrap. Should’ve allowed Ortiz to get the ko but not for a belt. Guess King Kong has to cross the pond to go after AJ’s straps. Still think it was politics. He passed b4 wilder.

Comment

• Many people called this. I remember literally Laughing Out Loud when this fight was announced at the thought of a chicken like wilder having the guts to fight someone as dangerous as King kong. Trash like wilder will NEVER step up before his fight with joshua is done and bumsquad has earned his paymasters a huge amout of money. Ortiz was only called out because bumsquads masters knew he would fail the ped test. Its ALWAYS been about taking the riskfree option for wilder and that was always gonna be stiverne. ALWAYS.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellen View Post
                  Many people called this. I remember literally Laughing Out Loud when this fight was announced at the thought of a chicken like wilder having the guts to fight someone as dangerous as King kong. Trash like wilder will NEVER step up before his fight with joshua is done and bumsquad has earned his paymasters a huge amout of money. Ortiz was only called out because bumsquads masters knew he would fail the ped test. Its ALWAYS been about taking the riskfree option for wilder and that was always gonna be stiverne. ALWAYS.
                  You're on fk-ing drugs

Comment

• Lol never watched him, will never watch looks like. Just like AJ.

Comment

• Every time I think about this it just irritates me more and more.

Comment

Working...
                      X