• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is good boy

Comment

• I'm so juiced for Saturday

Comment

• Hey BostonGuy or -MEGA- the time to sticky this is now. Could either of you please sticky it.

Comment

• WAR CANELO!!!

WAR LARA!!!

WAR DE LA HOYA!!!

WAR PAQUITO ROJO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Ya know, I had seen pics of his bros before but in this video his bro just looks like him

[without the red hair and very light skin that is]

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Ya know, I had seen pics of his bros before but in this video his bro just looks like him

[without the red hair and very light skin that is]

Haha, yeah he does.

Here's Canelo with his 6 brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  I'm so juiced for Saturday
                  So are Canelo and GGG

Ba dum tsss

Comment

• Canelo by decision possibly controversial.

I see it going one of two ways; GGG takes center ring and tries establishing his jab and quickly finds out that this isn't a David Lemieux he is dealing with when Canelo starts slipping his jab and not walking face first into it and countering underneath and over the top and backing GGG up and making him hesitant to throw it he'll then revert back to what he knows
                    Or GGG starts off with his usual approach of applying pressure behind his jab and starts getting baited in closer than he'd like and coming off second best in the exchanges. Canelo IMO is more dangerous when he has his back to the ropes, he's a bit James Toney esque in that regard.
                    I'll take the defensive awareness, counter punching ability, faster hands and better combination punching over the power any day.
                    Canelo is the better inside fighter, better at mid-range too he has the shorter more compact left hook and far punch variety. GGG will get caught between those rather winging shots.

Canelo is the shorter man and knows how to fight short. I think he does it with smarts but at the same time he bullies the bully. He uses his aggression against him.

I think it'll be close, competitive, GGG will have his moments but ultimately it'll be Canelo having the last word in those exchanges.
                    Decision I feel. I'd be surprised if he stopped him but not shocked. The only thing I felt Jacobs was missing really was work to the body, Canelo will go there and after seeing GGG vs Monroe I really don't think he likes it to the body at all.
                    Last edited by dan_cov; 09-11-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Change my pick to Canelo UD, I was probably high when I've choosed GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X