Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'm Riding With Canelo, Hope He Beats Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
    GGG will chase him like he did to Brook and Canelo will gas out for a clean KO
    That's is not a great game plan.

Canelo isn't a terrific puncher, but dude has speed and strenght in his punches, dude is built like a little bull, counters quickly.

Walking through Canelo punches will hurt anybody.

Comment

Fukin WAR GGG bring the pain

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        GGG will chase him like he did to Brook and Canelo will gas out for a clean KO
        Everyone knows ggg will not fight canelo like he fought brook. If he does, triple g will be triple zzz

Comment

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
          Canelo is getting stopped, GGG is going for the kill in this one, once he hurts canelo he will finish him.
          Ggg is to slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            You know it doesn't work this way (it should but doesn't).

Boxing forums are infested by biggots.

I have no problem with a guy rooting for his community, but they can't do that without hating "the other".
            Trust me I know, I used to be that same way in the late 80s and then I grew up. I've given up trying to point out to people how stupid it is to only support fighters/athletes of a certain race.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              I can agree with you guys racially, but in terms of nationality I completely disagree. When a foreign fighter goes up against someone from your own country, you're a traitor for supporting the foreign fighter.

But race shouldn't be an issue I agree on that.
              Honestly that's just as bad bro, domestic fighters have it considerably easier than those who are international. Think of what a cuban fighter has to go through, a former soviet fighter, hell a Pacquaio just to even reach the big stage. More recently taking a look at what Golovkin and Kovalev had to endure. Hell Golovkin was a silver olympic medalist with a nearly myth worthy amateur background and not a single major promoter or network would touch him. Rigo is one of the greatest amateur fighters ever and ended up destroyed by Caribe and still struggles. I think for me there is a soft spot in understanding and appreciating the fact someone literally had to choose between eating and the sport and chose the sport. Every now and then you get a Lomancheko who gets scooped up by Top Rank and given his due but more often than not it doesn't happen. I'm not saying it doesn't happen to us stateside too but the facilities, the nutritional information, the organizations, etc all available to help athletes are endless by comparison to some kid in deep mexico, a dominican in la vega, some kid in cuba, some western asian kid on the outskirts of Russia.
              Last edited by turnedup; 09-04-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Well said AJ, big ups to Anthony Joshua & the UK, let's go!

CANELO is coming for that Undisputed #1 Pound for Pound Crown & Throne!

Seems to me like GGG lost 50% of his fanbase when he signed to fight CANELO.

Where are all the Golovkin fans at?

No more trash talker's?

Will GGG fans buy the PPV?

GGG Nation seems shook!

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
                  Agreed, i feel AJs pick may be influenced by his boy Kell getting beat by Gennady. This fight is going to be pure hell! Both guys can bang, GGG has heavier hands while Nelo has the faster ones and good pop on em as well. I feel we will see the calmer more calculated GGG as opposed to the reckless one that tried to walk through Brook. People forget GGG can box, look at the version that fought Lemiux and Stevens. Neither of them have as vast an arsenal of attack as Nelo does but if Golovkin 'power boxes' Canelo than I think he will take the W. Esp if Canelo gasses and takes breaks like he's been known to do in fights. If he does in this fight, Golovkin will not let him off the hook as others have. What i will say though is Nelo is getting better and the youth advantage he has may prove to be the difference in this one. Esp considering the level of competition he has fought and how many fight he has at his age. It's Gunna be a classic!
                  Canelo KO'd AJ's baby momma's husband.. So your comment makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    Canelo KO'd AJ's baby momma's husband.. So your comment makes no sense.
                    Haha I dunno man... I actually think AJ would be in favour of the man who knocked out the man fucking the mother of his child! I don't think any man is fond of the guy who is with his babys mom. Canelo doing that may have earned him some brownie points for doing what AJ probably wanted to but couldn't because it was legally too risky. Just my opinion.

But dayum thanks for the info! Didn't know that the former Mrs Joshua went from a Heavyweight to a middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X