Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Someone Help Me About Jun Long Zhang?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Joshua vs. Big-Titted Chinaman would make a lot of money over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Hammer View Post
      Anthony Joshua vs. Big-Titted Chinaman would make a lot of money over there.
      I guess an average scrub fight gets like 200mm views in China. Apparently the Chinese Premier or whatever is a huge boxing fan so their state channel shows fights. AJ vs Zhang Zhilei (a rematch of their Olympic match) at the birds nest would probably draw over a billion views. Crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        I guess an average scrub fight gets like 200mm views in China. Apparently the Chinese Premier or whatever is a huge boxing fan so their state channel shows fights. AJ vs Zhang Zhilei (a rematch of their Olympic match) at the birds nest would probably draw over a billion views. Crazy..
        Yea that makes sense. The way it's going, looks like AJ is fighting next in Nigeria and then they already have offers to fight in the Middle East. He has the potential to become a real global superstar on a whole new level.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
          Why are they taking things so slow with Zhilei?

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
            Hi guys, Im a guy who follows heavyweight boxing closely. I'm just not interested in the top boxers like Joshua, Wilder, Klitschko, Fury etc. So I've been following Jun Long Zhang(Dragon King) for a few years but the resources I can reach about him are very limited.

Is there a link that I can follow his previous fights? Especially on youtube or other video sites.

A few months ago he was in the top 15 in the WBA but he does not appear in the list now. His fight card looks pretty impressive so, 17-0, 17 KOs, all bouts in China. Except beating Nico Toriri in 5 rounds, all KOs are no more than 3 rounds.

What is the chance of that man against the current champions?(Joshua, Wilder, Parker)

they (WBA) took him out saying that some of his fights where fix/never happened.... etc

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Sounds about right.
              he fought jason gavern.... thats not recorded or anything why dont wba just ask gavern if he actually fought him etc

Comment

tommy morrison's aids riddled dead body would knock that guy unconscious.

not sure why anybody takes the sanctioning bodies seriously, they're some of the most corrupt professional organizations in all of sport. you can get ranked based on arm twisting, leveraging, and flat out bribery.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Hammer View Post
                  Yea that makes sense. The way it's going, looks like AJ is fighting next in Nigeria and then they already have offers to fight in the Middle East. He has the potential to become a real global superstar on a whole new level.
                  I think he'll do the Wlad rematch in Vegas then fight Pulev in either Dubai or Nigeria..

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Sounds about right.
                    Im shocked! I did not know anything about the things written here so, It's very interesting that this guy has an imaginary career

Comment

Working...
                    X