Old 09-18-2016, 03:05 AM #41
Contender

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Raimondo will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,527.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupocity303 View Post
Christ, he is so slick at evading a question, he could be a politician. They coached him well. But it's too transparent.

I can see how Canelo is one of those people who doesn't spend a lot of time online. He thinks there isn't a world outside of live television exposure. So as long as he acts tough with his "I'm ready to fight right now, Mexican's don't **** around" machismo routine in front of all the live viewers and fans in attendance, it's all good.
I must admit that he knows pretty well how to duck straight answers with b.s nonsenses.
Raimondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-18-2016, 03:06 AM #42
Banned

Quoted: 1536 Post(s)
bambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,162,799.05
Extra large for extra large azzhole lmao - Koljack imagine this having the flavor of chilli - King Krusher Trump 2016 :usa: - King Krusher How many of these can you take puto? - King Krusher here you go you little slut - Mike D 
boxingscene's biggest bitch - -KULT- for ur ass when seeing Pac on the floor - -KULT- You provide 0 to these boards but I find your posts amusing. I like ya. No homo doe. - .:: JSFD26 ::. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansGruber View Post
You knew it cuz red headed c-nt's dumb translator told you so ? ROFL do you wear fishnets as well ?

There were no REAL contract Canelita the b1tch unbuckled that belt and ran for the hill like a ho she is.
like when GGG said he will fight anyone from 154-168 but not ward or froch unless its a catchweight ROFL, true champ right there.
bambam182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:06 AM #43
Interim Champion

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
cork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 39,016.25

How is that hbo translator not fired yet. He keeps ****ing up.
cork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:06 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6691 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,247,886,928,774,989,611,008.00
Total Points: 9,271,927,223,574,989,897,728.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane 
You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D 
Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed 
Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Everybody just needs to stop bullshiiiiting and make this fight
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:07 AM #45
A SIDE AJ

Quoted: 1819 Post(s)
RussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,304,365,460,862,328.00
Total Points: 67,304,365,560,996,136.00
No Message - BrometheusBob. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCell8 View Post
It was two to three, not three to four. But regardless, that was a horrible offer... That's basically $6M...

If people are dubbing it the biggest fight in boxing, and some are even projecting it might actually do over 1M buys, how can you just give him a flat fee? part of the reason that it's the biggest fight is because of the matchup, because Golovkin. He's going to contribute to bringing some of those numbers. You have to give him some PPV upside.

Neither fighter will get those type of projections without each other. I'm sure Loeffler knows that GGG is the B-Side, they'll definitely take less of the split. But you have to have a split here.
Exaclty, try explaining that to nelo fanboys though.
RussTBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:07 AM #46
Banned

Quoted: 1536 Post(s)
bambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,162,799.05
Extra large for extra large azzhole lmao - Koljack imagine this having the flavor of chilli - King Krusher Trump 2016 :usa: - King Krusher How many of these can you take puto? - King Krusher here you go you little slut - Mike D 
boxingscene's biggest bitch - -KULT- for ur ass when seeing Pac on the floor - -KULT- You provide 0 to these boards but I find your posts amusing. I like ya. No homo doe. - .:: JSFD26 ::. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by casheddie View Post
I can finally agree with you. GGG never proved he's a middleweight champ.
Canelo is the best in the world and GGG should agree to a fight with Ward at 176 catchweight right away. But Ward deserves 3 tune ups. Canelo is the draw and he only gave up the WBC middleweight belt because he needed to fill into his body and it would've been too much for him to carry.

You're right, Kenny.
exactly, thats why GGG needs to take what his daddy gives him. GGG cant offer canelo anything when they are the B side ROFL.

stupid ducking boys.
bambam182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:07 AM #47
I love Mayweather

Quoted: 4418 Post(s)
HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,377,976.31
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari For fighting the good fight against the GGG haters. - Barcham 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
Golovkin's team have already been exposed as hypocrites before, so this doesn't surprise me. They're content riling up their little fan boys.

Truth is if their team didn't believe he was a huge star this fight would've been signed already.
You believe this body not ready clown? 2 days ago he was saying he wasn't gonna be forced into the ring with Ggg. Max sure swatted that away with contempt. You know that 2-3x zero is still zero?
HeroBando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:09 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4451 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,218,986.26
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 

Been knew GGG is a fraud he been caught in so many lies over the years. He will never step up to make better fights. Loser
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:12 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2149 Post(s)
Progrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond reputeProgrssive_Jedi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,098,298.77
For fighting against the haters. They will drive you insane if you do not use the ignore list! - Barcham Educator Of The Year Award - Slowhand Just picture this as GGG's - Bardock Suck on this when you cry about ggg not being a super star - Bardock Swallow one of these like you swallow ggg's semen - Bardock 
It has GGG on the side, hope you like it - Isaac Clarke 
Default Loeffler already calling BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
If this is true than gg and his team are frauds. A few weeks ago gg said he'll fight at 154 if there's a big fight
He did fvcking not. Stop it. A few weeks ago he said nothing off the sort. Only Floyd pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
GGG's team is ruining him they think he's some super star when he's clearly not.

GGG better take the offer next time if not the bus will pass him by.

Canelo is the man ggg and his team better start realizing that
GGG is the second half of the biggest fight in the world.

K2 didn't just watch him bring in millions of fans from all around the world just to lay down in negotiations.

Not when it's Canelo who can't except the duck question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam182 View Post
i knew that ***** GGG was avoiding canelo.

GGG needs to man up and fight then get his ass kicked so the GGG morons can finally commit suicide.
Do you ever get sick of saying fvcking bat shiiiit crazy things not based on Truth.

We all, EVEN YOU EUDE, know damn well it's Canelo who is not agreeing to fight.
Progrssive_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:12 AM #50
Interim Champion

Quoted: 753 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,252,344,807.81
Total Points: 51,252,362,296.74
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 

If the offer is 6 million like someone posted then that's more than fair. Golovkin can't earn that kind of money on his own or fighting anyone else. Sounds like a clear duck to me.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List