Matthysse vs Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Lucas outboxed himself?
    Yes, in a one sided affair. Lucas is so horrid even when facing himself he loses, I'm surprised he's so heavily favored on the poll.

Khan may have Bambi's legs, but Virgil taught him how to hug. Perhaps his new found affection may trouble a hardened man like Lucas, whom most likely was on the receiving end of whip lashes from his parents rather than the type of endearing hugs Khan has been dishing out as of late.
    Thus surprising an emotionally numb Lucas and creating a winning opportunity for Khan to take the decision, clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Look at Khan's recent opposition, all non-punchers. Khan will not fight Matthysse and never will.
      Khan has no fear, that you can't argue with and Khan would be happy to face any fighter in his division but currently his focus is on trying to secure the Mayweather fight, if doesn't happen then expect him to face Brook and silence him and his supporters.

But as for Matthysse, there has to be a reason for the fight to happen and right now it would only be a fight for the fans, not a fight that would make sense but once Mayweather is out of the picture and Manny retires, then we will see certain fights happen.

Comment

Haha. I would love to see this fight!
        It has 0% chance of happening.

Khan gets knocked out so badly his face would look like a wooden spoon that's been used to put out a forest fire!! Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by PecVentus View Post
          Khan has no fear, that you can't argue with and Khan would be happy to face any fighter in his division but currently his focus is on trying to secure the Mayweather fight, if doesn't happen then expect him to face Brook and silence him and his supporters.

But as for Matthysse, there has to be a reason for the fight to happen and right now it would only be a fight for the fans, not a fight that would make sense but once Mayweather is out of the picture and Manny retires, then we will see certain fights happen.
          I agree, but my case stands that Matts will never get a shot at Khan. Khan hasn't even fought the tougher guys in his division (Brook/Porter/Thurman) that he should be required to fight. He's too busy enraptured in the thought of a Mayweather fight to take any serious risks. I can't wait til Floyd retires.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I agree, but my case stands that Matts will never get a shot at Khan. Khan hasn't even fought the tougher guys in his division (Brook/Porter/Thurman) that he should be required to fight. He's too busy enraptured in the thought of a Mayweather fight to take any serious risks. I can't wait til Floyd retires.
            Definitely agree that he is focused fully on the Mayweather fight and yes I know some will say "hes making excuses" but if a fighter is thinking ahead then I can't see how he can be at his best in fights that don't excite him or fights that pose an element of risk.

For example, Khan is being called out by Brook, now Khan isn't going to fear Brook in any way but there is a chance he could lose and yes if he faced Matthysse there is a chance he could lose and as Mayweather is retiring soon then why take a chance with fights (that can wait)? so yes i'm looking forward to day Mayweather retires, also Manny, as we need to move on from these two names.

Comment

Matthysse possibly kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                I think khan would be the favorite. Not by a lot but he would be. I see khan beating him if he keeps his hands up lol. Lucas and zab out boxed him nkhan can too. His chin is the ony problem
                It's very possible that Khan would win every round until he gets caught. At some point, though, he would get caught, and that's that. Lucas catches everyone eventually, and he loves to chase guys down like Khan would make him do.

Comment

Working...
                X